t w e n t y

Juniper's pov:

I awoken from my phone repeatedly buzzing right near my face. I groaned and put my hands on my head. Fuck, I didn't know it would hurt this bad.

My phone was still going off and I held it up in front of me. I had to squint to focus my blurry morning vision and saw my mom's number flashing on the screen. Rolling my eyes, which even that made me feel like I was dying, I pressed decline. I did not want to have to deal with her shit at the moment. Going to my messages, I saw there were multiple from her.

Mother:
-Come home right now.
-Don't sit there and ignore my texts and calls.
-I know what you were doing last night. -Come home.

This made me immediately sit up. Oh shit. I tried to get up as quickly as I could without getting nauseous and started looking for my shoes. I found and carried them instead of putting them on. I wasn't really looking forward in walking in heels ever again.

I promptly stepped out the door of Alex's mansion and called a taxi. After what felt like hours, the late 40s man came and took me to my house. While I was in the car, I made sure to text Xander a simple 'thanks' for last night.

Honestly, I don't remember shit from the party except sitting by the pool with Xander and him taking me to the room so I could sleep peacefully. Hopefully I hadn't done anything too embarrassing.

As we got closer to my destination, I started to roughly dig my nails into my thighs. How could I be so stupid? What are they going to do when they discipline me? I haven't ever truly gotten a punishment so it'll probably be something like taking away my phone. With this huge hangover right now, that didn't seem half bad. But it was still a punishment.

They would still be disappointed in me.

I thanked him as I got out of his car that was near the curb. I stood at the end of the driveway for a few minutes, just trying to get the confidence to walk in there. Oh shit, I forgot my angel wings.

I rolled my eyes at myself. Of course I'd remember that dumb shit in a time like this. I began walking up the driveway and got to the door. Hesitantly, I slowly opened it and walked through. Nobody was waiting at it for me and I sighed thankfully, going to go up to my room to get some much needed medicine.

However, that euphoric moment didn't last long. "Juniper, don't even think about going up there. Come and sit your ass down in the living room. Right now." My dad's voice boomed through the eerily silent house and I cowardly walked back down the stairs into the living room. I walked to the empty chair and sat down, not making eye contact with my mom or dad.

After what felt like years of silence, my mom finally spoke up and I felt my heart break in two. "You're moving out."

I snapped my head up to look at her and she had a disgusted look on her face. She was staring at me like I was someone who did the worst thing imaginable to her. I wildly shook my head, "No. You're joking." This couldn't be real they couldn't actually be kicking me out. That was just some fucked up scare tactic she was using.

"Does it look like your mother's fucking joking?" My dad stormed towards me and yanked my hair to look at me. When I saw the pure hatred in his eyes it made me angry, not scared. He added on, "How could our fucking daughter end up like such a druggie and a slut?" He scoffed and shook his head with disgust, letting go of my hair.

My eyebrows furrowed as I looked at both of them, "What the fuck do you guys think I did last night?!" I wasn't one to cuss at adults but they were trying to kick me out for something I hadn't even done! As much of it as I don't remember, I know for a fact I didn't end up in jail like they're acting like I did.