Four

I spent the night on Everest, just thinking before heading back to England. 

I crawled into the new alpha, Keenan, the beta, Paris and the gamma Jack's minds. I woke them up and called them down to their training area which I had drastically improved while I was waiting. 

I sat on the grass playing with the flowers as the three came down, some workout clothes thrown on as they rubbed the sleep out of their eyes. 

"Welcome to you first day of training!" I exclaimed. 

The three of the groaned, "Listen, Eclipse-" 

"Auntie-Eclipse." I reminded him making him groan but listen. 

"Auntie-Eclipse. I told you we really don't need training, we're great fighters, you only really need to train Keenan since he's new. 

I scoffed shaking my head. 

I stood up and smiled. 

"If you three can work together and pin me to the ground, even for a second then I'll listen, and hey, just to make this fair."

I powered down to the familiar, weak human state.

"You really think 3 ranking werewolves can't pin a human." Jack stated.

I shrugged, "If you can I'll leave you alone, but I should warn you not to underestimate me, I am the best god fighter at the moment." 

They all gave me curious gazes as I called them forward. 

I just stood relaxed, knowing they had no chance in pinning me. 

My mind was running, watching their every move, I was completely aware. 

Jack was the first to come at me while Paris and Keenan were more wary. 

I easily dodged, turning around and kicking him in the jaw, sending him flying to the ground. 

Jack rubbed his jaw. "Well then." He said, standing up carefully and making his way to his friends. 

They made a plan and to be fair, I didn't listen, just grew a flower around my fingers, twirling it into a braid in my hair. 

The three of them came at me with their hands up, pretending to give up but I knew better. 

Keenan was watching me too carefully, Paris snuck off behind me quietly and they were all way too tense. 

"We give, you can train us." 

I smiled, ducking as Paris lunged over me, falling to the ground by my feet. 

I laughed a little, tilting my head. "Still think you don't need training?" 

"Please do train us! That was amazing!" Keenan chirped in happily while Paris nodded along. 

I smiled widely, "This is why I chose you Keenan!" 

I stuck with the routine I had made for the witches. 

"Run 2 laps around the entire pack grounds, take a short cut and I will know and you will be punished, no shifting either."

"But the pack grounds are gigantic! That will take forever!" Paris wined. 

"Well you better get running then."

They groaned running off and as expected they all 3 shifted, probably thinking I wouldn't know. 

I made it so that if they shifted they were physically incapable of moving. They were all paralyzed, standing in their wolf forms as I walked over to them with my arms crossed shaking my head.