Seventeen

"Do I know you?" He asked calmly and I swear I almost stabbed him in the face.

"Its your fucking daughter DICKFACE, that's right! I'm not dead! You failed, so HA!" I said pretty immaturely, letting a psychotic laugh out while the monkey man ran away awkwardly, abandoning his fuckface of a leader.

"I don't have a daughter." He said blandly.

I screamed in frustration, finding it increasingly hard to not throw him into the middle of the ocean to get eaten by a shark. I get that he sort of disowned me but geez.

"I AM YOUR DAUGHTER, WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, THIS BODY CAME OUT OF YOUR WIFE AND WAS MADE BY YOUR STUPID ASS DNA!" I said, standing up and flailing my arms around crazily.

He sat up, brushing himself off, still calm as ever.

"I thought I already killed you. Shame."

I stood for a second, just blinking at him and processing.

"That's it. I can't do it. I can't stand you I'll figure out another way to help Aqua. If you're the only one strong enough to help free her then the world is doomed anyways." I said calmly.

Right before I was able to walk away everything around me started melting away.

I blinked, utterly confused as I stood in the middle of an empty forest, Alpha Green completely gone, no sign of the village where I met the monkey man.

I turned around and saw a very large man with extremely tanned skin leaning against one of the trees with his arms crossed, looking like he was completely disappointed in something.

"What the fuck?"

The man rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Who are you?" I asked with a strong voice, ready for an attack.

"Coeus." He said calmly and I just stared at him, processing as my eyebrows knitted together.

"YOU CAN'T BE! BUT- BUT YOU'RE NOT- MY FATHER - NOT MY FATHER, ALPHA WHATEVER INDIGO- WAIT... huh?" I sort of half yelled, flailing about awkwardly and spazzily as what had happened dawned on me.

"Well, now that you're done with your little tantrum I should get going. I'm a pretty busy man and I don't have time for your childishness."

"CHILDISH?!" I asked, still a little worked up. Yes Eclipse, that was the part to focus on. Not the fact that you just pissed off the only chance you have at saving Aqua.

PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

I took a deep breath and jogged up behind him, realizing that he was walking away.

"Uh, Coeus" I started and he let out a long sigh, throwing his head back.

Yep, I deserved that.

"Yes?" He answered through gritted teeth, clearly trying to hold back from snapping at me.

"Look I'm sorry for bothering you and uh yelling in your face and all that but I... well I actually came here for a reason and I kind of need your help." I said awkwardly, wringing my hands together.

"Yes, I read you as soon as I felt your presence enter India."

"And?" I asked hopefully although I already knew the answer.

"I think I'm going to have to politely pass on helping you."

"WHAT? NO! YOU CAN'T!" I exclaimed, pulling at straws and becoming pretty desperate.

"I can." He said, nodding his head absentmindedly.

"Look, I've pretty much gathered by now that seeing my old father and all that was some sort of test and hallucination. I'm assuming the monkey man was a test as well and from your reaction and how I remember myself handling the situation I can realize that I definitely failed, but please! I'm desperate! Aqua is desperate!"