Thirty-Six

Klaus's POV

I can't believe she took down my entire army. I always knew she was powerful but she didn't even have any of her Goddess powers! She fought so much more skillfully than she did on earth and it scared me that I couldn't wipe her muscle memory. 

I could see that she was starting to question how she was able to fight so well and I needed it to stop. If sending an innocent to jail will stop her from discovering how strong she really is then I have no problem doing that. 

Her memory wall is very fragile. She has an extremely strong mind and if she wants to, she could break the barrier I've created. The longer it stays in place the stronger it will be but right now it's very ify. 

She kept nagging me about whatever warrior I had sent to the dungeons and it was really getting on my nerves. I was overwhelmed listening to her aggressive thoughts as well as controlling the stars, keeping Zeus and Aqua from escaping and constantly being aware of who exited and entered my planet, making sure everything was in line. 

I snapped at Ellie, sending her away. I knew I'd regret it, she was not someone you sent away like that, but I had to do something, it was all too much. 

I had learnt to control the extreme mind powers over the years but I wasn't built for this. It was a lot sometimes but I couldn't stop or take a break. If I did I'd be killed within seconds if not less. I'm hoping that one day, once I have Eclipse's compete loyalty I can convince her to help out. 

I can feel how powerful she is and her mind is constantly fighting against being contained. It's exhausting. 

I went to my quiet room and meditated some more. I guess Aimoto's training actually did come in handy sometimes. 

I got all of my thoughts in order, organizing everything as best as I could. 

Everything was starting to look good. I was checking through my everything when I realized my hold on Eclipse's mind at slipped slightly. 

I immediately tracked down her location and sealed up the wall in her mind. I teleported to her and she was lying on the ground. 

Fuck. 

She woke up and I immediately started groveling. I wanted to see how much damage had been done but I was too exhausted already. She seemed a little lost in thought but wasn't aggressive towards me whatsoever so I'm guessing we were safe. 

I led her back to the castle, my body almost shaking with exhaustion and nerves. 

That was way too close. I've got to get better control. 

If I suck up to her for a bit, have her fall in love with me, I won't have to worry about her doubting me, even if she gets the occasional memory back she'll just think she's having weird dreams. I've just got to hold off until the memory wall builds a little stronger. 

I've got this. 

I made my special pancakes for Ellie like I always used to before she went off to go watch a movie in the theatre I had installed for her

Just as I had finally gotten rid of her and was about to start meditating a familiar asshead teleported onto my planet. I groaned as he appeared in front of me and lunged. 

I really didn't need this right now. 

I stopped Jacob just as he was about to hit me, turned him around and sat him down on the couch opposite me. 

"I always knew you were stupid but I never knew you were suicidal." I deadpanned and he scowled, trying to attack me but unable. 

"I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M DUMB! I'M HERE TO SAVE ECLIPSE! SHE HAD FINALLY FORGIVEN ME AND I WILL NOT LET YOU RUIN THAT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE, BUT I WANT YOU TELL ZEUS THAT I'M ON TO HIM!"