Forty

Eclipse's POV

It's been 2 months since that man, Fire, came and stole all our prisoners and Klaus has been locked in his 'meditation room' fixing our security ever since. 

I'd never seen him so mad before, he insisted that I never trust those people, lectured me on it, told me all about how they murdered entire planets or something?

They didn't seem THAT evil, but then again they were friends with Jacob, so how good could they be? Fucking lil dick Jacob escaped because of these people. 

They really confused me and I've been doubting a lot since. What they're saying makes sense, and part of me wants to believe them, wants to be this amazing, loved goddess. 

The other part of me knows Jacob would never come for me in a good way. He was acting like we were best friends or, and this next part makes me want to scream and throw up all at once, more than that. 

I swear I kept seeing him staring at my lips when I was talking to them and I was so close to storming into his cell and biting him or something so that he'd stop staring at my mouth. But not in a sexy way, in a cannibal crazy way. 

Of course I wouldn't do that, I'm not a cannibal, but if someone were to push me to that extreme it would be Jacob. I don't know what fucked up upper powers thought it was a good idea to make us mates, but they really fucked that one up. 

I've been getting a lot of Eclipse flashbacks lately and almost all of them are Ares related. There were a few with Aqua, Zeus and even one really really horrible one with Jacob. 

We were somewhere on earth I think, jet skiing and then we went on top of this little cottage and star gazed together. And then we - we - kissed. 

I threw up as soon as I woke up. Haven't eaten since. Nothing but lattes which I couldn't stop drinking, especially when I was stressed or overthinking. There was something so calming and safe about them which was definitely the exact opposite purpose of caffeine. 

The way some of the flashbacks lined up with my life on earth definitely had me freaking out, especially the one with Jacob. We were talking about being mates on earth and something like the stars messing with something? It was all very confusing without context. 

My problem is that unless Jacob just happened to have a second chance mate named Eclipse who just happened to be the person that gave me my life back, it was becoming harder and harder to deny what the prisoners had said. 

While Klaus has been working, I've been going through the castle and even the dungeons and training grounds, looking for anything to spark my flashbacks or anything to incriminate Klaus. I haven't found a single thing. 

The flashbacks come back at the most random times with the most random objects. It seemed like there was nothing to do but wait and hope that the truth would reveal itself to me. 

I huffed, kicking a rock on the ground. I was bored and I was frustrated. Even the calming forest wasn't helping. I went to kicked another rock and it went shooting into a nearby tree, embedding itself into the bark like a bullet would. 

That's when a flashback decided to show up. Lights flashed before my eyes and I fell to the ground. 

When my vision returned I was standing in a similar looking forest. I was frustrated and was taking it out on the rocks that littered the ground. 

I found a larger one, about the size of a golf ball and kicked it hard. Harder than I intended. 

It went shooting across the air and into a nearby try, embedding itself deep in the bark. 

EclipseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara