Five

Once they reached the dungeons they sent us all of into separate cells but to be honest the conditions were not too bad. 

I would've summoned myself a latte and a comfy chair but its important that none of them know what I'm really capable of. 

I decided not to sit on the nasty floors or lean against the mysterious stains on the walls, landing on standing in the middle of the cell, hands behind my back and a smile on my face. 

Doing this seemed to make all of the others much more tense as they carefully eyed my relaxed features. 

"So, what are all of your names?" I decided to brake the silence. 

They all looked at me as if I was crazy, not bothering to answer their questions. Its probably a good thing for them that they didn't say anything because if I did know their names I could've easily known everything they've been praying for their entire life, their deepest desires. 

I tilted my head, smile still on my face. 

I decided not to push them, closing my eyes and meditating a little. 

I used Aimoto's techniques, clearing my mind completely, storing all of the new information neatly, organizing everything until everything was clear and relaxed. 

When I reopened my eyes I felt even more at peace which seemed to make the guards tense even more. 

"Relax, would you? What could I possibly do to you guys? I'm a normal werewolf locked inside a cell!" 

Okay, so I lied. A lot. I'm not a werewolf, I'm not normal and I could leave this cell at any point. If I wanted it, they'd all already be dead. I could destroy their minds without exerting an ounce of energy but they all calmed down when I said that, so missions success!!

Mario's cell was across from mine and he gave me a look that said, 'that was complete and utter bullshit'. 

I just shrugged my shoulders, giving him a quick wink.

Even if it weren't for my physical strength, by a quick glance at their thoughts I could think of millions of different things I could say that would all lead to them opening the door for me, hell with a simple sentence they would all give their lives for mine, and follow me unconditionally. 

After a few minutes I felt a much stronger presence enter the room, all the guards became tense and alert again. 

I watched as their heartbeats increased and their breathing patterns changed, their muscles clenching and unclenching slightly in preparation. 

I kept my relaxed body language and slight smile, ready. 

A large man entered the room, head held high. He had darker skin and extremely short black curly hair. He was clearly very strong and built like a warrior. 

I immediately knew I'd like him. I had no need to dive into his thoughts to know it, nor glance at his aura. I just had the feeling that we were going to get along well.

He walked in front of our cells, not showing even the tiniest shred of emotions on his face, yet I could read it all. 

More than anything he was curious and slightly confused. 

Nothing can escape my sharp eyes, its one of the things I'm known for. 

He narrowed his eyes at Gabbie sitting in the very first cell. I could feel her anxiety rise slightly, but I pushed it down, filling her with confidence and the power I had already gifted her.