Sixteen

I made my own way through the beautiful town as I headed back to where I could sense Aimoto's presence. 

A lot of people think that I probably sniff people out because that is what werewolves generally do, but no. I could, I have a very enhanced sense of smell if I want it but that means that I'll really smell everything much stronger and there are a lot of things that I definitely don't want to be smelling so I rarely use it unless I need to. Sometimes I turn off my smell completely, it really not being necessary for me. 

I can feel people's specific presences in space and follow a sort of feeling or pull towards them. It's a little hard to explain the feeling but it is extremely useful. 

I made my aura nice and light and positive as I walked into the dome, shoving the conversation I just had to the back of my mind and locking it up deep, hiding it under as much useless crap as I could. Aimoto was a leader for a reason and I knew he would be able to find it if he knew what he was looking for, but this should be able to keep it hidden from him otherwise. 

"Eclipse." Aimoto said, nodding lightly at me, eyes still closed as he meditated on the river. 

I walked up next to him, settling down into the familiar position and letting my thoughts and ideas flow into Aimoto's curious mind. 

I wanted him to train me to be as good with my mind as possible. 

Aimoto sighed opening his eyes. 

"I'm afraid this is out of my league. I have already taught you everything I know and I can see you have mastered it. You need a better, stronger teacher, you've passed my level and sadly I've hit a wall as to what I can teach you, or ever myself. I am a mortal after all. I am old and my time is coming, then I will go to rest." 

"You could become a god." I said hopefully, "Those that are powerful on earth are the most likely to become one and you're certainly powerful." 

He shook his head. "My story has already been told. I am coming to my end whereas you are just beginning. It is already certain that I will be dying, for good. Finding eternal peace and rest along with my wife." 

I wanted to cry in frustration and punch everything but I just took a deep breath, pushing down the anger and bringing out my calm. "Then what can I do? Is there anyone that can teach me?" 

"The Titan of the mind? I thought he gave up all his powers and is now living a normal life. How can he help? Isn't he the reason we have a problem in the first place?" 

Aimoto nodded. "He was been on earth for hundreds of years now, his family is long gone and he is living in solitary. Go see him. He isn't the most hospitable but you may be able to convince him to help." 

I sighed nodding. "Where can I find him?" 

"Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya. A small village located in Khatarshnong Laitkroh Block of East Khasi Hills. It is pretty isolated so it shouldn't be too hard to find him from there." 

I nodded. "Thank you Aimoto. For everything, really. Thank you."

After one final nod to Aimoto I teleported down to Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya. I was surrounded my giant green mountains, so tall the clouds created a hazy mist in some areas. 

I took a deep breath, surveying the entire area for any signs of danger or anything concerning. I didn't know this man and I wouldn't be killed now. Not when I needed to save Aqua. It was really weird that Aimoto gave me a very limited amount of information about this person so I was being very careful and vigilant. 

Once everything looked clear of danger or overly dark auras I searched for Coeus. I sorted through the minds of the few villagers before finding one that was way too organized to be normal and was almost impossible to enter.