Eleven

I somehow eventually managed to get everyone sitting civilly on the couches in the room so we could discuss the situation properly. Trust me, it wasn't easy... 

Zeus, Fire, Donny and Killian were all sitting across from me and Jacob. All of the men were glaring at each other and even though he wouldn't show it, I could see Jacob's aura and could tell that while he was confident in his strength, he was really really nervous because there was no way in hell he could take on two gods, a fire Phoenix and a werewolf. 

He couldn't beat Zeus alone, let alone with 3 others. 

Fire, I'm not sure who would win, it would probably be a pretty close match and he could probably take on the other two pretty easily. 

Sometimes I really wish there were more girls with me. Don't get me wrong, I've got lots of friends who are girls but none of them could help or are part of this situation. 

All I'm saying is right now I would really love another person who can still think clearly when angered. 

"So... you're a god. I didn't think Gods would be such weak assholes." Donny decides to interrupt the silence with this apparently important statement. 

Jacob scowled, letting out a low growl and Donny just smirked, crossing his arms. 

I sighed, rolling my eyes. 

"Zeus, obviously this is problematic, is there anyone else we can bring with us to see the person on earth?" 

He shook his head and Jacob cringed a little. 

"No, there's very few people who know the man personally and even fewer who know where to find him... Jacob is the only way." 

I sighed, nodding my head while Donny growled. 

"Look, Eclipse" Fire started, "You really don't have to do this. I can figure out another way to get my sister back. You don't need to sacrifice yourself for us, you barely know us. I can just-" 

I cut him off by raising my hand and shaking my head. 

"Stop it Fire. I said I'm helping so I'm helping. Deal with it." 

He shut up and nodded his head. 

Good boy. 

"We're all just going to have to suck it up and I'm telling you all right now there will be no violence. If any of you start a fight I will kick you off the mission and send you home. We will act civilly and pretend we're one big happy family. Got it?" I asked, eyeing Donny. 

They all nodded and after a few seconds Donny sighed, rolled his eyes and nodded too. 

"Good." 

"Not good." Zeus cut in and I almost screamed in annoyance. 

"What?" I asked a little harsher than necessary. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, sending a shocked and scared looking Zeus a quick apology. 

"I don't trust him to be around you alone and these doofuses aren't enough to stop him, so I'm coming too." 

I sighed loudly rubbing my face. 

This is just going to create even more tension and conflict, why!!

"No, Zeus I'll be fine. You should know by now that I can handle myself." 

"Yes, you can. But you're also too nice for your own good and I'd feel better if I were there." 

"Zeus, no. Please, its really not necessary. I just want to get this all over with." 

Zeus put on a stern face and folded his arms.