Thirty-seven

Well... that was weird. 

I turned the tv off, shaking my head to myself. 

I don't know who this Eclipse is but I can't help but think we're attached in some way. Maybe something happened like in the movies where we were like so similar that we got all mixed up or something? 

I can't help but feel a strong pull and connection towards Ares from the dream. I've never felt so happy or comfortable before. Whoever this is Eclipse is she is so lucky to have someone like that. 

Even Jacob cares about her! Plus two other gods and the actual god of war Ares. I would kill for her life. Not literally of course. 

Unless it was Jacob...

I needed time to think and figure out what might be going wrong so I wandered off into the forest. I started jogging lightly at a human pace, admiring the beauty flowing past me slowly.

Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spotted a small cave, covered almost completely in moss and flowers. 

I walked over to it, admiring its beauty. 

I stroked my finger over one of the petals before sticking my head inside to see if there was a cute little bear or something hiding. When I did my vision flashed the familiar white that now let me know a vision was coming. 

My eyes refocused and I was walking through a jungle. I had just finished admiring a beautiful waterfall and was doing some recon before responding to a prayer I had heard. 

Someone on this planet had been calling out to me specifically, using my name, Eclipse. It was strange because they shouldn't have known I was the one in charge of prayers right now. After about a week of them constantly praying and begging for me to come to them I decided I should probably check it out. 

For obvious reasons I searched the entire planet first for danger. Once it came up clear I started following the woman's presence. She was somewhere deep in this jungle but I was taking my time making my way over to her. 

This was one of the more beautiful places I'd been which said a lot. Saying I'm well traveled would be a serious understatement, especially for a goddess my age. 

I followed her trail to a dead end. I furrowed my eyebrows, staring at the wall of the mountain that was completely covered in moss and flowers for a second before realization hit me. 

I smiled as I moved the greenery aside with my mind, revealing a little opening into a small cave. I giggled to myself as I made my way into the darkness. 

I hope I find a cute little bear or something, I thought to myself. I walked through the darkness until I noticed small amounts of light flooding in from the other side of the tunnel like cave. 

I had to crouch slightly in some of the more shallow parts of the cave but I did so happily. Sure, I could've just teleported to the woman's exact location, but where would be the fun in that? The fact that she knew I was on prayer duty and asked for me to visit her in a creepy little cave is still very suspicious. 

In her prayers she sounded honest and sweet, nothing like a murderer or con artist, but you can never be sure, and you can never be too careful. 

Plus, if I just teleported in I wouldn't have had the opportunity to experience the adorable little cave I was walking through. 

Once I reached the opening I couldn't help but look around in awe, unintentionally ignoring the lady I knew was watching me. 

All over the walls of the cave were carvings to the outside, like weirdly shaped windows.