Seven

After asking Fire if he wanted a drink he just rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair, looking annoyed for some weird reason. 

I thought for a second before thinking up the perfect drink. I made this special kid of cappuccino that burned like fire with a little bit of a toasty taste. My father showed it to me not so long ago and it is really good. Its his secret recipe. 

I whipped one up hovering it in front of him expectantly. 

He frowned at it. 

"What is this?" 

"Ha cha cha cappuccino." I responded easily. My dad named it not me, just putting that out there. 

He raised his eyebrows mockingly but I just smiled back, excited for him to try it. 

He hesitantly lifted it up to his face, sniffing it a little like a real weirdo before hesitantly taking a sip. Once he did his eyes lit up in excitement and he happily took a big gulp. 

"This is the best thing ever." He said in admiration, quickly finishing the cup. 

I smiled happily, "I know right! Up until now My father and I were the only ones able to drink it. Only gods of fire of some sort can drink it, so basically just me, my father, and you!" I chirped as I refilled his drink. 

"I have got to get the recipe for this." He said, chugging his second cup. 

"No can do, its a secret family recipe." 

He pouted before finally putting down his drink. 

"Okay, I have a lot of questions." I started and he just nodded, the drink clearly putting him in a much better mood. 

"Lets start with why you're on earth in the first place." 

He shifted uncomfortably in his chair, sipping his drink again for comfort. 

"Its kind of complicated. As you know I have three siblings, Aqua, Breeze and Dirt boy." 

I nodded. 

"Well, we had a planet to ourselves, the elemental planet, one of the most beautiful in existence, made by the four of us together to create the perfect balance. Well, a very powerful god I never even knew existed has taken Aqua captive." 

"NOT AQUA!" I exclaimed, not being able to help myself, "She is such a sweetheart!!" 

He nodded in agreement before continuing. "She's almost too nice, its her weakness, how she was able to be captured. Anyways, right now he just has her locked up, which we've gotten proof of, but if we didn't hand over our planet or any of us tried to free her he'd torture her, not give her the possibility of death. We obviously can't let that happen so we didn't really have a choice. I always kind of liked earth, it was one of Terra's creations and although its been a little ruined it isn't bad. Its a good place to hide out in until we can figure out what to do." 

I took in all the information, trying to soak in as many details as possible. 

"Who's the God?" 

He sighed, getting a little noticeably nervous. 

"I don't know, some god of the mind I had never heard of. And he had help from someone else too but I don't know who." 

I gasped a little, not able to hold it in. 

I knew of the titan of the mind, but I didn't think there was a god too. They were very very tricky to deal with, they could dive into your mind and control you without even thinking. If they were powerful enough at least.