Twenty-One

Eclipse's POV

Okay, so here's my dilemma. 

I really really want to throw him off a cliff and take everything he loves from him. BUT I would just be proving him right and I just know he's going to be all smug about being right about me. 

I mean he's not really wrong. I'm dangerous and you definitely don't want to be on my bad side. I could probably have taken his pack from him if I really wanted to. I kind of understand why he felt threatened by me, it's in an alpha's nature to want to be the strongest in the room.

However, he is really being a dick and I really want to beat him and Jasmine to death with a spoon. Just whack them a bunch until they're all mashed... 

Okay I need to relax. 

Maybe going into Heeler's head will help, I can deal with the little shit later. 

'Jack wants to kill me. Just FYI. Take a look in his head because you need to understand why I really might start drowning him in lattes.' I told Coeus through our minds. 

'I'll have a look but don't kill him. We're not here for revenge, we're all here to heal. You just need to talk it out with him.' He responded in his deep voice, all filled with wisdom. 

I saw Coeus staring at Jack as he went through his thoughts. I saw his features darken from indifference, wisdom and patience to pure rage. 

Jack looked over at him and gulped, shifting between his feet and eyeing the door. 

Just as Heeler was about to say something Coeus stood up to his full height, looking down on Jack. 

Suddenly Jack dropped to his knees, his hands on his ears and he started screaming. He stared ahead blindly as he screamed in horror, shaking his head violently, tears streaming down his face. He suddenly went silent, falling to the ground unconscious. 

Heeler looked Coeus in horror while I eyed him with curiosity and honestly a bit of amusement. 

"What was that?" I asked, shaking my head, trying to hide how much I kind of loved that. 

"I went into his mind like you asked."

"I thought we were going to be mature about it. You know, heal instead of hurt." I said smugly. 

"This one is an exception." He said darkly, spitting on Jack's unconscious face.

"I-Is he d-dead?" Heeler stuttered out, looking around horrified. "Who even a-are you?" 

I nodded, "Right, Heeler, this is Coeus, Titan or god of the mind, also my mentor." 

Coeus nodded at him in acknowledgement before returning to his seat. 

"He's not dead he's just a weak little shit and passed out."

"Okay, I definitely should never get on your bad side." Heeler said horrified, shaking is head in disbelief. 

"It's Eclipse's bad side you don't want to get on right now. I don't even have my powers that was just a silly little trick." He waved his hand further horrifying Heeler. "Besides, after I read those fucked up thoughts of his on top of what he's already done I definitely couldn't let him continue to be conscious around her. He's put her through enough crap it's ridiculous." 

"Its fine." I brushed it off waving my hand. 

"No it's not." Coeus and Heeler said in unison making me roll my eyes. 

"Anyways. You two need to talk, and Heeler, remember what happens when someone hurts my little Eclipse." Coeus said with a warning.

"Are you guys dating?" Heeler whispered to me and both Coeus and I snorted.