Thirty-Four

"Wh-what happened?" I said, sitting up slowly, my head throbbing slightly. 

Then all my memories flooded back in making me gasp in alarm. 

"I died! Jacob Killed me?" Exclaimed, the memories a little fuzzy. I remember going to go visit Klaus then everything is kind of faded. All I know is that I died and it was Jacob's fault. How did he even sneak up on me? It shouldn't have been possible!

Klaus nodded, sorrow spread all across his face. 

"Its okay, I've got you now. I saved you." He whispered softly before pulling me into his arms. I sighed heavily, breathing in his familiar scent, but something was off. There was a strange rotten smell mixed in with his usual scent, all traces of his pack gone.

Klaus explained to me that I died 50 years ago, but once Klaus died he became the god of the mind and then used all his resources to bring me back. He said he couldn't live without me. He showed me around his palace and it was absolutely beautiful. A little medieval and not really my style but beautiful nonetheless. 

I'm just so grateful for Klaus, I owe him everything. 

He's so powerful he can get anyone to do whatever he wants with just a thought. He has an entire planet to himself and an army of stars, actual stars that will do anything for him, and now me apparently. 

He explained to me that he wanted to make me his queen. I don't know why he chose me, maybe he knew I had it in me since I was meant to be queen on earth, if Prince Jackass Jacob hadn't rejected and murdered me that is. 

If I ever see him again I'm going to kill him. Fuck this forgiving shit, he's dead. He took a step too far and I am beyond pissed off. I don't even know why he killed me! Sure I broke myself and my friends out of his prison and embarrassed him but he was planing on keeping me in a dungeon and using me for sex!

For the first time ever I can imagine a proper relationship. I don't have the promise of death looming over me all the time, I can be free. I'm not sure I'm totally in love with Klaus but I really like him. He's such a good guy, he literally brought me back from the dead. I owe him everything and if that means marrying him and being his queen then I really think I can do it.

Maybe one day I'll even love him enough fro spend eternity with him. Maybe I can finally learn to trust someone. It might take some time to readjust after literally getting murdered by my mate but we have more than enough time, and I think I might be able to finally be happy. With Klaus. 

Maybe I don't need a mate, maybe what Klaus and I have will be enough. 

I wonder if I can somehow go see Donny, Amos and the white stags, Liza, Darius and the witches, Aimoto and his family in Japan, Jen and her mate in England, Jamie and Henry in Canada, Sidney and Xander in Spain, and Alex and his sister Sarah who are probably still at Belle Foret. I know it would be difficult and there would be a lot of people I'd need to avoid so I don't get murdered again but at the very least I need to say goodbye to them. 

Now that I think about it it's been 50 years, most of them are probably dead or old, and they've probably all forgotten about me. 

Really, I need to see Jen and Donny. I know they'll still be alive and I miss them already. Jen will probably have a whole family with her mate. I'd love to meet her children and probably grandchildren. Introduce them to their Aunt Ellie. 

After showing me around Klaus said he had some 'business to attend to'. I decided to explore the rest of the small planet, spend some time in the amazing forests and think.