Nine

I smiled widely at Killian, winking at fire then hopped into the gigantic ring.

"GODS AND GODDESSES, TONIGHT WE HAVE A SURPRISE AND VERY SPECIAL FIGHTER IN OUR RING! THE ONE AND ONLY... ECLIPSE!"

Once he said that the crowd boomed in excitement and I laughed, waving at everyone, spotting Hank in the crowd and yelling "happy birthday" to him. His face broke out into a huge smile he waved back enthusiastically, cheering extra loud above the others.

"SHE IS THE BEST FIGHTER WE HAVE SEEN IN AN EXTREMELY LONG TIME AND CURRENTLY UNDEFEATED! CHALLENGING HER TONIGHT IS OUR VERY OWN... ZEUS!"

Once Zeus was announced he leapt into the ring, screaming in excitement and rolling around like a maniac, hopping from foot to foot with a huge goofy grin on his face. Classic Zeus.

"YOU ALL KNOW THE RULES, THE FIGHT WILL START IN 10... 9..."

Everyone joined in on the countdown as they waited in anticipation.

8...

7...

6...

I rolled out my shoulders, stretching a little, warming up as Zeus mirrored my actions.

5...

4...

3...

Zeus and I started circling each other, watching for weaknesses, anything we could use against each other. Zeus was basically perfect. He very slightly favored his left side since he was a lefty but could fight nearly as strongly and precisely with the other hand. There is a reason he's ranked #2.

2...

1...

But there's a reason I'm ranked #1.

"FIGHT!" the crowd shouted, louder than ever before. I laughed a little and pretended to favor my left side slightly, even though my right side was stronger. I always did this and they never seemed to see through it.

I added a slight unevenness to my steps to throw him off. So slight that it could've possibly been a real limp I had. I noticed him eyeing it and saw him smirk a little, standing up a little taller, excitement lighting his eyes.

I laughed a little out loud and as I did Zeus took the opportunity to lunge at me. He leapt into the air gracefully, moving at the speed of one of his lightning bolts.

I spun around him and he landed on his feet behind me, facing me. I laughed some more, jumping from foot to foot as Zeus recovered.

When I saw the he was about to lunge at my left and probably by the set-up of his body fake out and attack my left I leapt over him. As I landed I wrapped my arms around his throat and threw him across the ring.

The crowd cheered as he bashed into one of the metal walls of the arena, creating a dent.

He leapt to his feet and turned around to determine the damage while rubbing a little creak out of his neck from being thrown so hard.

"Ah, shit. I'm gonna have to get that fixed." He groaned, turning back to me with a new spirit. He wanted payback now.

He screamed as he ran at me.

We began moving around each other. Throwing and blocking hits of all kinds. I was laughing and Zeus still had a little smile because he was really concentrated. After a few minutes I got a little bored and decided to end it.

I round-about kicked him in the sternum sending him flying back but before he could fly across the room again I grabbed his arm, spinning him around my head a couple times before throwing him up into the air.