Ten

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!

I was frozen to my spot. 

Out of all of the fucking people he has got to be the absolute worst person to have fucking walked in right now. 

Zeus, Fire and Killian froze at the tense energy filling the air and I could hear a growl building up in my throat that I was trying to force back into my body. 

"This is my newest protege..." Zeus started carefully after a little pause of silence, "As you know gods are usually powerful on earth, this young man was the prince of werewolves..." He continued as everyone remained silent. 

Come on Zeus... read the room

"I'm starting to think you two already know each other?" He asked awkwardly looking from person to person with confusion. 

"Ya. We know him." Donny managed to get out, his voice colder and more filled with venom than I'd ever heard it.

Everyone in the room except for me, even Fire flinched at Donny's tone, making everyone still in anticipation. 

"H-hey, D-Donny ri-right?" Prince dumbass managed to stutter out as he paled slightly from the obvious threat. 

His gaze drifted onto me and could see it filled with millions of swirling emotions, the most prominent being fear. I peeked at his aura and was almost blinded by the amount of colors dancing around him, too angry to even attempt to read it. 

I tried to take a deep breath to calm myself but the little idiot decided to try talking to me. 

"H-Hi Ellie." He mumbled, "I don't know why I'm surprised to see you here." He chuckled awkwardly to himself and I almost lunged at him right there and then. 

My eyes flashed open and the growl finally escaped my throat, filling the room at my promises of violence and revenge. He paled even more at the power in my growl. Even to other Gods it was still very intimidating. 

"Woah, woah. Eclipse, are you okay?" Zeus asked worriedly, never seen this much violence coming from me. 

Honestly I think this is one of the most violent I've ever felt, apart from maybe when Klaus cheated on me.

I was usually pretty good at keeping my emotions in check but when he just waltzed in here pretending like we were long lost friends or something he managed to shake my usual calm aura. 

"E-Eclipse?" He asked, his eyes widening to the point where I swear I could see almost the entire eyeball. 

"Someone want to explain?" Zeus asked, trying to sound calm but I could hear the worry in his voice. He knew if I wanted to I could rip this guy to pieces and toss him into another universe or black hole or something.

"Eclipse, was um-. She was my mate on earth." He said looking at the ground. 

"Look I'm so sorry, I was a dick. I know that's not a lot or even enough for you to forgive me but uh-"

"Shut up." I whispered closing my eyes but he just continued his awkward mumbling. 

I wasn't listening, just trying to push him out of my mind before I killed him, chanting a few mantras in my head in attempt to help, Aimoto's teachings washing through me but he just wouldn't stop. 

"Shut up I repeated, louder this time and I could feel a couple people look at me, feeling the warning in my voice and understanding the consequences. 

I could feel their cautiousness and worry begin to fill the room and could feel them silently trying to get Prince Asshat to stop talking but he just continued, ignoring everyones warnings.