Oh my

I walk upstairs and get my stuff packed just incase, Adoption won't happen for another week after all if he wants to adopt he has got lots of paper work. I walk down the stairwell and find my handprint on the wall "Sarah Jakes Age 13" That was last year when the parents got into to many fights and decided kids wouldn't help their marriage. They left me in the front step and threw my bags out. Mrs Abby saw me and picked me up. She looked disappointed "Those bitches think they can just drop you off." I had never seen her cuss before but I could tell that day she was mad. Thats when the man who I gave my file to walked in I ran up the stairs and listened to see if he was here to get me. He looked like he was up all night. "Excuse me Mam I am here to see Mrs Jane, The Head of the orphanage." "Right this was Sir." The lady escorted him to the room and I ran down and put my ear to the door "Yes I signed all the papers last night and took out the money for Sarah Jakes." "Okay well sign right here. Now Sarah has been returned 5 times we would not like this to be another one so I will tell you what you are getting into is not easy." He interrupted her "Thank you for the concern but I have read her file many times and I think I am prepared." I heard him get up and I ran to get my bag and my skateboard when a loud voice yelled "Sarah Jakes to the office. Sarah Jakes to the office." I ran down with my bad and Griffin looked surprised "Well lets get on with this. Where is the white paint." Mrs Jane rolled her eyes and gave my a little bucket and a paint brush. I quickly covered it. "Lets get this show on the road." He laughed "Oh okay well it was a pleasure meeting you Mrs Jan-" Mrs Abby ran down and gave me a big hug "Your a pain, but you have taught me a-lot." She turned to Griffin "Take care of her." He nodded and we walked to his car I set my bag in the back and huffed "Can we stop at a bridge?" "Sure?" he said confused. We stopped at the bridge and I ran down and saw Chop I gave him a hug and took him up the bridge "Okay bubs we have to be good." he jumped into the car and Griffin screamed like a girl "WHAT IS A DOG DOING IN MY CAR!?" I smile "Oh ya thats Chop mind if he stays with us?" He nervously laughs "Okay but give me a warning next time..." I smile and reach back so I can roll down the window for Chop. We get to the house when my mouth drops "Shit thats a big house." Griffin looks at me surprised "What it is." He laughs and I let Chop out and grab my bags I run into the house when is see six guys staring at me, They look confused "Uh Griffin there is a girl and a dog in your house?" says a man with brown hair and slits in his eyebrows I turn to Griffin "Um Griffin there is a bunch of hobos in your house?" they look offended and I smile "Well Bryce and boys this is Sarah I adopted her, Remember when I went to the fair. and came home and signed paperwork?" They still look confused "He impulsively bought a 14 year old girl and her stray dog named Chop." I say sarcastically. "So anyone going to show me my room or are we just going to stand here?" "Oh right." says Griffin he leads me upstairs and takes me to a room painted gray with a queen sized bed and posters of moons everywhere. "You like it?" I turn towards him "Well I love it but how did you know I liked moons?" he smiled "Its in your file." "oh" i say "well I will get unpacked see you later." I wave and Chop runs in with me "Oh okay well see you for dinner." I shut the door and unpack.
•Griffins Pov•
I walk downstairs to the boys who where staring at me. "So you bought a kid?" Josh says "No I ADOPTED a "kid" and her name is Sarah." Bryce laughs "Whats so funny" He looks at me weird "I don't know the fact you show up with a KID." They all start to yell "SHUT UP! She can hear us and I have been looking at her file for a while but you nimrods are to stuck up in tik tok!" they look disappointed "She has been returned 5 times. Give her a chance." They all nod their heads, Josh quickly puts in "Well kids are a-lot to take care of." "Thats why i have you guys and well I am not a good chef and I want her to fill welcomed so Kio can you help?" "Fine but only because she seems nice." He helps me make dinner and we make tacos.
•Sarahs Pov•
I walk downstairs to the smell of tacos and take Chop outside. He runs around the yard when I see the boys. "Sorry we didn't get to a good start I am Bryce that is Kio, Anthony, Jaden, Josh and Quintion" They all smile and I wave. It got awkward so I call Chop in and we sit at the table "So Sarah, Tell us a little but about yourself." Josh says "Ummm my name is Sarah Jakes I turn 15 on June 5th and I have a dog named Chop" I look down and see Chop and hand him some meat out if my Taco "Well I'm tiered, Thanks for the meal see you all later." I throw away the paper plate and turn to see Griffin looking defeated i start to feel guilty maybe I should tell them about myself. Wait no what am I thinking they are just going to return me and run upstairs. Chop follows me and I flop on the bed, "Chop what are we going to do." he walks over to a box that has a note on it saying
'Hey, Here is a computer that you can use for online schooling. 
           Griffin'
I open and see a Lenvo computer, I open it up
and make a google account and sign in. "Well Chop lets see who this guy is." I have a smirk on my face what will he be a werido and drunky maybe even a run away. I type in the google search bar "Griffin Johnson"  and hit enter the first thing I see is "Griffin Jhonson On Famous Birthdays" Hes famous? I click and see "Tik Tok Star" a video pops up of all his tik toks and shows his followers thats when my mouth drops 5.2 million followers what the heck thats like the whole population of America , I go to google play on my chrome book and download tik tok,