The 12 bar blues

After checking for cameras i looked around the shop. Looking for a worker. No one was there, Wow, why are they leaving their store unattended? I grab a guitar off the wall. It looked the exact same. If i wanted it i couldn't take the one in the windowsill then they would know it was gone. I held the guitar like baby, its nickel strings where in tune. It was to beautiful to look at. I took off the sticker on the back and put it in my pocket. I then checked for anymore stickers that would make it look like it wasn't mine, After i put another guitar similar to the one i was holding onto the wall. I then walked around again searching for any sign of a camera not one. I sit down with the guitar looking at all its beauty when a guy about 15 walks in through door in the back of the store "You here for repairs?" great he fell for it, without hesitation he grabbed the guitar and looked at it, my anxiety was through the roof, If he noticed i would have to say i was just taking it for a test run. "Well it looks to be in shape to me." he says nicely. Okay he definitely hasn't caught on its not my guitar, "Oh okay, I got a cheap one off amazon and wanted to make sure it was not a rip off." he shook his head "Yeah they can do that to you.... Well have a nice night!" he waves goodbye and i walk out the door like i did nothing wrong. in my head i was freaking out how did he not notice what the.. I put the strap over my shoulders and walk back home. Ya I am not going through the front door, That didn't end well last time. I walk into the backyard and go through the back door. I slowly creep up the stairs hoping no one has noticed that i was gone. When I walk in my room i see Chop and give him a hug "Hey bubs!" I walk to my bed and slide the guitar under it, I can't get it out just yet. I change into a T shirt and Nike shorts and slide into bed. So no one noticed i was gone or the fact i stole a guitar. Wow now that is bad parenting. I go to sleep and think more about my mom, Would she be proud? Yes Sarah she would be, She would be proud you are alive. I drift to sleep.
In the morning no one wakes me up. I get up and check the time 10:30 sweet. I pet Chop and have a smile on my face, Wow what life without school dose to you. I walk downstairs to no breakfast, Its just dead silent. Weird I don't like this... I walk into the living room and still see no one. Shouldn't someone be chugging a red bull right now? Or at least take mention of the kid in your house. I walk around and check every room. Still no one is there, i smirk you know what this means. I get out my guitar and start playing the 12 bar blues, I learned the song on music day at the orphanage.

(The first 46 seconds is the 12 bar blues)
This guitar played so well, I stopped playing and decided to look for my phone. I walked to Griffins room and looked in his drawers. Hmm If I was Griffin where would I put a kids phone... Chop ran in and led me to the closet, "Good boy Chop." I find a drawer on the top shelf "Bingo." i whisper to myself, I grab the drawer and pick up my phone, I go downstairs and give Chop a treat, Now what do i do. And why is no one here. Well what would i do if i was a 21 year old boy, where would i go? Ya know what i would do i would party, But Griffin is trying to be more responsible, after all he has to take care of a kid. Maybe he is on a walk...
Last Night, •Griffins Pov•
Maybe i should be a better dad, But couldn't she be a better kid? Why is parenting so hard.. I walked down stairs and grabbed a beer "So we are going to Indiana to go to a college which is the #1 college for parties. Wanna come?" Bryce said walking into the kitchen. "Dude what are we going to do with Sarah, I cant get in trouble with CPS." he laughed "Look i got it taken care of my mom will come watch her and we will have fun." i mean maybe but i don't know. I have met bryces mom and if she could raise bryce she could watch Sarah for a little while. "Why not." i say.Bryce smiles "LETS GOOOO." the boys all walk in a dap me up. "I should go tell Sarah." I walk upstairs to her room and knock "Hey sarah can i come in?" no answer. She may be asleep I will tell her in the morning. I go to my room and fall alseep
I wake up at 6:00am to get ready to leave. "You guys ready?" Bryce said walking down the hall way "Hell yeah!" josh screams. We leave our house and get onto our flight. I sleep most of the plane ride, Then we land in Indiana. then it hits me. I have a kid "Oh shit i forgot about sarah, Hey bryce is you mom with Sarah?" "Ya, ya.." he says looking at his phone. thats good i dont know what she could do if she was alone.
•Sarahs Pov•
I wait in the house for about 30 minutes, Dang is he a slow walker? Maybe if i look around the neighborhood i will see him. "Come on Chop lets go for a walk!" Chop follows me and we walk outside.