Why though?

Before we get started I want to say I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH! thank you for allowing me to take a break! Your kinds words make my day. I just needed a time to rest because i have been exhausted from my weekend, A lot went down in my personal life. But I have spent this break writing down ideas for chapters! There is so much to come and i can't wait! Love you all so so much 💕✨
•Griffins Pov•
I get back from the store and ask Sarah for help to unloading the groceries, She tells me that she is retaking her test and she is studying but she doesn't want to. I wish she could understand that she had to learn do things on her own and be responsible, Not everything gets handed to you. And she should know that. All our fame could get taken away at any moment. We finish and she runs upstairs to find Chop. "Yo Griff, Looks like Jaden and Sarah are getting close." Josh says smirking. Close what does he mean close, Dosent she like that one kid Sean? I swear they where going to date. What happened to that? Just as Josh finishes going on about the tea between jaden and sarah. they walk downstairs. "Going with Jaden on a walk with Chop." I guess Josh was right. "See ya later." i say waving. "No funny business!" Josh says in a weird grandma voice. I laugh and Sarah and Jaden leave with Chop. I walk upstairs and play some video games, Later that night I can hear someone blasting "Brick In the Wall." by Pink floyd (Aka the "we dont need no education." song.) I knock on the door and remind her that she needs rest to do good in school "Ya but like Josh says 'Sleep when you're dead."' She says falling down on her bed "Well Josh dropped out of High school so." She rolls her eyes and i say good night. I spend the rest of the night playing video games and go to bed at a decent time.
I wake up early because Jaden is shooting a music video for angles and demons. And we want to say goodbye before he leaves, He has come so far with his music. We all hug him goodbye and remind him how proud we all are. Sarah comes down confused but gets the memo, She hugs him and we all wave as he leaves. Sarah makes her way upstairs to get ready for school. She eventually leaves and me and the boys eat breakfast. "I think Sarah is actually going to do good on her test this week, I feel like she has actually matured." Kio says coming out of his room. "Next thing we know it gets drunk and has a secret kid." Bryce said laughing. I laugh because in some way it seems like something she would do. At this moment i get a text from Sarah saying her friend Jay is coming over. "Anyone know a kid named Jay?" i say looking around they all shake their head no, Weird. But if he needs a place to stay than thats okay, Lord please be a girl, Not some weird boy. I wait for him to arrive and when he does he has a suitcase in his hand and walks right in and goes to Sarahs room. I open the door "So are you Jay?" i ask and he just nods and looks around her room. "You are sleeping in the guest bedroom." I say in a "i hate you" kind of way. He laughs and start to unpack. "Dude i don't want to start anything but you seriously need to go to the guest room." He nods and walks into the room. And just sit in the bed "You are Sarahs dad right?" he says in a weird voice. What a creepy kid. "Yes." i bring his suitcase into the room "How do you know Sarah?" I say crossing my arms. "Just a old friend from the orphanage." She had never mentioned a Jay and said she didn't have a lot of friends in the orphanage. "Well Sarah should be back in a couple hours." I say walking out of the room. I can feel him starting at me. I dont like this kid. I go downstairs and find Josh and Bryce "Weird kid, Says he is friends with Sarah is here." I whisper "We need to keep an eye on him." They nod "If he does anything dumb to Sarah we will beat him up." Josh adds in. We walk back and wait for him to come downstairs, Or maybe go back to Sarahs room. But he dosent he just stays in his room. But when Sarah gets back, Hes a whole new person. Sarah comes home and wonders where he is. I am not bothered to say this creeps name so i just point to her room guessing he is there. I hear laughing and they walk back down and jump into the pool. I walk over to Bryce "She needs to go to bed she has school and that kid need to leave ASAP." He nod and i hear him yell at Sarah. They both walk into her room, This kid is bad. I just know it.
•Sarahs Pov•
"Can we talk to Sarah?" Griffin says in a mad tone "Sure." Jay says looking at them "Get lost." Bryce says pointing to the door. Jay puts his hands up and walks out of the door "Geez what was that for??" I say in a mad tone "This kid gives me bad vibes. He came into our house didn't knock and just walked straight to your room and looked around." Griffin says looking concerned. They are so dumb "He came in because i told him to walk in! And maybe he is trying to figure out if we have extra sheets or see if i have a tissue somewhere!" I say defending him. "If you need a tissue you ask someone! You don't snoop around!" Bryce adds. I shoot him a rude look "I am defending Griffin, I don't like this kid. He is off putting." Josh adds. Anthony is the only one who is on both sides, Kio is with Griffin. "I think i saw him looking through your drawers." Kio adds. "Well why where you in my room?" I ask crossing my arms "You realize I can walk down a hallway. I saw something weird in the corner of my eye. And there he was." Kio says shrugging his shoulders. They are all wrong, Jay is a good guy, "Whatever, Get out of my room! Jay is a good guy." They all walk out "Hes not sleeping in here either. Keep the attitude and your grounded. We just want the best." Griffin adds before closing the door.

A/n I am so ready for angles and demons to come out tho! Ps does Jaden smoke? I saw his Instagram and he was smoking something. Just wondering, Not trying to be mean to those who do smoke.