can you like not.

i missed @Iclayden s birthday, i am sorry! I hope you had a good day! thank you for the support love you so much ❤️🦋 Also Happy birthday to @YoGurllm i hope you have an amazing day! love you so so much!! ❤️🦋

•Sarahs Pov•
i got done with my room tour and went downstairs to grab my phone, that is when i see jaden on it. At first i thought maybe he lost his phone and was going to call it on mine. Till i saw him scrolling through messages. "What the hell are you doing on my phone?" i say pissed off. "I can explain!" Jaden responds shocked that i caught him. "What the actual fuck?!" I says till mad. "I was trying to see if you liked Qui-" his words stopped. Now i was blown over the edge. but tried to keep my composure. "So you, thought it would be a good idea. To check my phone to see if i was talking to Quinton. Instead of asking me?!" I say mad. He nods, i can tell he's embarrassed. I walk over and snatch my phone out of his hands. "I know you are jealous, but don't invade my privacy. that is just sick and messed up." I pause to collect my thoughts. "See what makes me laugh is that you had so much doubt in me. You really think i will fall for a guy in five seconds and just start dating him when i just broke up with you, and then you go through my phone instead of just asking me? Is you asking me not enough proof. Did you have to get more evidence?" He just stands there speechless. "You are dumb Hossler, You are so so dumb." I walked away and went back upstairs to edit my video. But the whole time i was just pissed off and couldn't concentrate.
    What a dick head, snooping through my phone.
Ya know what. I am going to Luigis, it has been way to long since i have been there.
I get up from my bed and grab my phone which was laying next to me. I walk downstairs and find Griffin. "I am going to luigis, call me if you need me." He nods. "Okay, be home by five thirty, we are ordering food." I nod and walk over to Luigis.
I know he got his store renovated but i havent seen it yet. I am excited.
I finally get there and walk through the door. His store looked so nice, it definitely had nicer counters and the trays to hold the meat looked so pretty. It was marble, it used to be tin which didn't look very good. Marble made it look very fancy. "Hey Sarah!" Luigi says when he sees me. "Hey! The shop looks so nice!" I say smiling. "Sadly it wont be mine for long."
What does he mean?
"What?" I say confused. "I signed a contract that this will turn into a Sushi place, thats why there were renovations." He says frowning.
This is terrible! I basically grew up in this store, there are so many memories here.
"Are you moving locations?" i say in a worried tone. "I am retiring, it has been a long journey. But all things must come to an end." He says setting a towel down that was on his shoulder. "What are me and chop going to do if we want meatballs?" i say tearing up a bit. "I am sure you will find another Butcher shop with amazing meatballs that chop will love." He says smiling,
I understand he is trying to be optimistic. But it isn't working right now.
"Will you still be in town?" I say hoping he would say yes. "You know my daughter in Oregon." He says pointing to where he thought Oregon would be. I nod slowly. "Well she said i could stay with her, So I could get to see my Grandchildren more often." He says smiling.
I can tell he is happy about that, but i am not. I don't want to be selfish, but how can i not? My whole childhood is in this store, and it is all being taken away.
"I am happy you get to see your Grandchildren more." I say while smiling as a tear falls down my face. "I know you are sad. But change can be good!" He says, I smile and hug him. "Thank you for everything." I whisper. "My pleasure." He says patting my back. He pulls out of the hug and i wipe a tear away. "I will always be here." He says pointing to my heart. "And here." He says pointing to my head.
We must have talked for hours, well it felt like hours. I checked the time and it was five ten.
I knew i had to leave so i gave Luigi one last hug goodbye. And walked out of the store with my head down. I didn't turn back, That would be cheesy. So i looked at my feet and kept walking.
Before i opened the door i wiped my tears and walked in like nothing happened.

a/n So i saw a video of a girl talking about this man who raped 136 men.obviously this is something that is very wrong and messed up and he should rot in hell. But the Audacity from the boys in the comments saying "What a king." or "Free him he didn't do anything." That is disgusting, Can you imagine the trauma those victims have to go through, and you sit there and make it a joke. Imagine if that was your brother who got raped. Not so funny now? So if you think that shit is funny, please stop reading my book and get a fucking life 😊❤️