oh shit

The last two days with Jessica were, actually... fun. Besides time with Jaden. Jessica and I became friends, she left me alone but would talk to me about things. We gossiped about Jaden all the time with Chop, she was a good friend and i am happy i got to get to know her. It turns out she isnt all goodie goodie, she got expelled from her Middle school because she smoked in the girls bathroom and when someone ratted her out she punched them right in the face and they had a broken nose. Which was kinda badass.

"Okay they will be here any minute! get the balloons up!" I say hanging up the "Welcome Hom!" Sign but the 'e' was missing because we ran out of room.
•Griffins Pov• (just boarding the plane.)
We get onto the plane and I am sitting next to Josh. "You think it was a bad idea leaving Jaden and Sarah together for a good ten days." i say turning to Josh, "Its not like they are dating." he laughs. "Sarah knows better than that." As he says that i get a call from Sarah. "Hey im on the plane what do you need." i say. "Don't freak out. But is it okay if I date Jaden? I mean you know him hes a good guy." My eyes go wide. I put myself on mute. "Shes dating Jaden." i whisper scream to Josh, he starts laughing. "No way." I nod. "You there?" i hear Sarah say. "Ya, but um. can we talk about this when i get home." She says yes and i hang up. I turn to Bryce and Kio who where across the asile from us "Sarahs dating Jaden!" i say to Bryce. "I CALLED IT!!! I SHIPPED FROM DAY ONE!" he kinda yells. "Shhhhh." Kio says. "Oh ya." Bryce whispers. "You think they did anything bad?" i ask them hoping that she didn't. "Eh, probably. I mean the only thing that could stop them is Jessica, and you said she was chill so..." Anthony chimes in from behind us.
          Lord, if it was anything. Just let it be kissing, thats all please.
                        Amen.

We get off the flight and arrive home to a big sign with the missing letter 'e' and bunches of balloons. "Welcome home!!" i hear Sarah yell as Chop runs up and licks my face. I smile and motion for her to come over. "You and Jaden didn't do anything bad...right?" her smile fades. "No we didn't."
        Thank the lord.
I am proud of her for not telling lies
•Sarahs pov•
       God i hate telling lies.

a/n so like didn't post this yesterday because i forgot but i have a reason, i have to read a book by June 18th and waited 6months.... and spent all night reading it...anyway got a B, itz what itz
also my time here has come to an end 🤧tomorrow she gets her phone back but i think she said something about a mental health break before it got taken away. So i think she is taking a break idk. anyway nice knowing ya.
         signing off
         -authors friend