lifes a beach

"Ask me one question you would always want to ask but could never say." jaden says
I think on it. "Wanna smoke weed?"  i say laughing. "Seriously?" he responds. "Actually...ya..." He pauses for a second. "Why not, we can go out on my balcony i got some in my room."
Kinda surprised he said yes, i was expecting a no but i am taking this moment because when the boys get back from tour. it won't be the same, he will say no.
"Sweet." i rinsed out the conditioner in my hair and washed my body. "Okay leave im going to get dressed." Jaden walks out the door and i step out.
One thing i know foreshore is that tonight is going to be fun.
I get dressed into a hoodie and shorts. i brush my wet hair and go out to jadens balcony. "Yo." i say sitting down on the cold cement. He lights a piece of weed and hands it to me. "Thanks." i say. We sit there just starring at the starts and hearing cars pass by, "Its your turn to ask me one question you have always wanted to ask me but could never say." I say looking at him. "What is something that has changed your life forever." He says as "Feeling Whitney." by Post Malone turns on i hear tiny footsteps and can tell it is chop who came to lay down by me. I pet him and lay my head on jadens shoulder. "One time, i was smoking a cigarette with my friend at the orphanage before she got adopted and we where laughing while listening to this song. She had just broken up with her fifth boyfriend of the week. But i never called her a hoe, or judged her, because it was her life and she could do what ever the hell she wanted." I blew the smoke out of my mouth. "She was talking about her life and shit. She explained that she had never felt love, at the time i was confused. i had no clue what she was saying because she had had so many boyfriends. till she said "We can like someone, but love is something so different. it is something that will make or break you. but your time is limited. a clock ticking by so you can't be afraid to love because even if it breaks you, you will learn from your mistakes because the wound will always heal. love is a dangerous game to play."' I pause for a second. "Her name was Daisy. After that i never saw her agian. One time someone asked me why i always get in trouble, why i just don't care. I don't care because like she said my time is limited. i promised her i would live my life to the full extent, i would fall in love and not be afraid. So i didn't care, i did anything. Whatever came to mind. i did it, not caring at all."

a/n this is the chapter was kinda depressing doe. i was supposed to post tomorrow but im nice and giving you guys early access. idk how long i will be doing this but she made a bunch of chapters like so many pre written ones that it goes till the court date and when she expects to end the book. but like those ones are a thousand words each which is crazy. i can't write for my life and she is over here having a full book.