K well

Sarahs Pov• (right after she kicked Jay out.)
"I TOLD YOU HE WAS NO GOOD!!" Griffin said. I laughed and applauded. "Amazing. Ten out of Ten, Great prediction." We walked back inside and i made sure all the clothes where burned and 100% gone. "Ya know, That was fun." They all turned confused. "Fun?" josh said with narrowed eyebrows "Ya, Fun. I kinda want to burn more stuff." They all shake their head no. I shrug.

My days have been studying for my math test which i have to take tomorrow and watching Seans relationship with his new girlfriend which lasted for 10 seconds. They broke up after she cheated on him with some kid in some collage. Long story short she is pregnant, But even though she cheated i really hope the best for her, Being 14 and prego is NOT easy. Sean is also giving her a hand and said if she needed anything he would help her. After they broke up I asked sean why he got a girlfriend when we where supposed to date. He said that he thought i lost interest and we decided to just stay friends. Other than that I have been working hard so i can get enough money to repay sean, He still doesnt know that it was me who stole his guitar. And i feel bad for it but i can't change the past so i am improving the future. Me and Jaden are getting closer and closer, We have been giving Chop walks everyday and him and Hannah have been helping me be better at getting work done. It has felt like PRISON not having a phone or TV to entertain me. I have been actually reading. Yes i know CRAZY but i am reading "Pride and Prejudice." aka the most BORING book in the world. I mean it can be good but eh. There are so many fancy words. And they even say being "silly" is bad, Like what do you want them to be. Depressed. I bet Bryce $50 that i couldn't finish the book by my birthday June 5th. Which is in 1 week and 3 days. I CANT WAIT! The thing is that i have to finish the book soon and i am only on chapter 30 of 61, Like who makes 61 chapters? Thats a lot of reading.
"Better read that book quick or you owe bryce money." Josh said walking into my room. "He is not going to get the money, I have lOvE on my side." I say laughing at my own joke. "We will see about that!" He grabs the book out of my hands. "Dude!" I say trying to get it back. He runs downstairs and throws it a Griffin. "CATCH!" Griffin gets the book and throws it to Bryce. "STOP IT!" i yell getting annoyed. They pass it around until Bryce throws it at Jaden. "Jaden, We are friends. Be on my side." i say approaching him "Nope i will be like Darth Vader and join the dark side." He throws the book back to Josh who makes the rookie mistake of throwing it to Anthony who just came to get water. "Here ya go Sarah." Anthony says smiling. "Why thank you!" I say grabbing the book. i flip them all off as i walk away. I walk back up to my room and fall onto my bed. I am followed by chop who has a leash on with a note attached to it.
Walk me :(
-Chop
"NICE TRY JADEN." i yell knowing this is his way of saying "i am sorry for getting you mad." without saying it. He walks in "Come onnnnn, Pleaseeeee." he said with puppy eyes. "Oh watever." I put my book down and grab Chops leash and walk outside. "So how much money do you have?" He says as we walk down the street. "$105, Only like $255 away from my goal." I say as i sigh. "Well you have to start somewhere." Jaden shrugs. "Ya i guess." I say as we walk down the path.

A/n Thank you for 75k reads 🥺❤️ i love you all so so much you have no idea!