Hype House

"Yo." Griffin says dapping him up. He lets us in and Griffin hugs a really pretty girl with dark brown hair. I have seen her on my for you page. But what was her name? Dax? What no. Dixie! Thats what it is. I drag Jay over to sit on the couch with me and Bryce goes over to a girl with light blonde hair. "Hey Addison." He says laughing with her, They seem to be good friends.... To good of friends. I hear Griffin yell "BRING BACK BRADDISON!" I think that is their names combined. Thats a ship name. I think so. Jay sits up and asks me if i want something to drink. "If they have coke, Or water." He gives a thumbs up and walk to the fridge. Wouldn't he ask first? Hes not their close friend, I mean I may not have the best manners but isn't he going to ask first? He brings me back a coke and opens the can for me. "Thanks." I say as he sits back down, "Hi! I am Avani. Are you Griffins Daughter?" She says hugging me. "Uh yes I am Sarah." I say as she pulls out of the hug. Well this girl is super pretty. "Want to hang out? Do you like Makeup?" I am not a big fan but Griffin said not to be rude and Jay can be there too so why not. "Sure!" I say smiling. Jay walks with us and Avani leads me to her room and i sit down in a chair. "So how old are you?" she says smiling "I am 14, 15 on June 5th." She smiles "Well happy early birthday!" She says putting on my foundation. "Thank you." I say trying not to move my face. Jay is just staring at me. "Is this your boyfriend?" Avani says grabbing concealer. I blush a little bit "Um no, Jay is a good friend from Idaho. He just came to visit." Jay makes no comment and just sits there watching me. Avani finishes my makeup and it looked really good!

 Avani finishes my makeup and it looked really good!

It was subtle but cute. Jays mouth dropped when he saw me. "You look gorgeous." i smile "Thanks." I get up and hug Avani "Thank you." I say smiling. "Anytime babes." I walk out and try to find griffin "Dad guess what! Avani did my makeup. Look how cool it is." He turns around and smiles "10/10 Amazing." I walk back and find Jay. "What do you want to do now?" I go back to the couch. "They got to have video games somewhere." I say looking under the TV. Jay taps me on the shoulder "Here you go." He says holding a controller and Minecraft in his hand. I grab them and put it into the PS4, I turn it on and start playing. "DIE LITTLE BITCH." I say hitting a zombie. "Just wait in the sunlight you will be BURNING!" i scream at the TV. I kill the zombie and run back to my base. I wait for morning and start chopping down wood and find sheep so i can make my bed. "IS THAT A GRAY SHEEP?!" I have never seen one of those before. I kill it and go back to my base. I make my bed and cook the meat in the furnace. I realize that Jay never looks at the TV. Always at me, "What are you looking at?" i say laughing a little bit "Just how pretty you are." okay... "Stop. Haha." (Haha as in the awkward laugh.) I turn back to the Minecraft and go into a cave. I try to find diamonds so i can make a sword. I eventually find them. And grab them. I run back to my base and make a diamond sword. "Try me now Zombies." I see a Zombie pig man but i wouldn't risk it. if i hit one they all come running. Not fun. I leave my base but lay in my bed to set check point. I am planning on stealing from other villages. After what felt like years of sprinting i finally found a Minecraft village. I went to all the chests and mainly found food or wheat. Some chest didnt have anything in them which really sucked butt. I went back to my base and gathered enough wood to expand my house. I made an upstairs so i can look for mobs. I got more wood and tried to find a spider so i can use its string and make a bow and arrow. I made some arrows. And went on the top of my house looking for mobs. "I swear if you creepers try to attack me i will DESTROY you." Bryce sits next to me "Chill dude." I laugh "Says the kid who rages over losing a game in fortnite." he nods "Fair Fair." "Now shut up, I am trying to play my game." I say focusing on the skeleton right in-front of my door "MY NAME IS SARAH JOHNSON YOU KILLED MY FATHER PREPARE TO DIE!" i say shooting him until he dies. (The scene in Princess bride i am referencing. )

"I- what?" a kid says sitting next to Bryce. "Princess Bride, Who are you?" I say still playing. "Chase." He says. Ohhhh the kid who said the N word and never apologized. "Cool." I say dry. Yes he has matured, But i have zero tolerance for those kids. I continue playing
the game till i hear Griffin yell my name "SARAH COME MEET DIXIE!" I roll my eyes "NO I AM PLAYING A GAME!" i scream back "WHAT GAME?" i swear he is going to say pause it "MINECRAFT!" I say knowing what it about to happen "PAUSE IT." I pause the game and find Griffin. "Sarah this is Dixie." I shake her hand "Hi!" she says with a big smile. "Griffin tells me you like to skate?" I know she wants to make small talk but this is not it. "Ya, I have a skateboard from Idaho and one from the Orphanage." I say. She nods "I have a sister named Charli. She is around your age! I don't know where she is right now but i am sure she would love to meet you!" I put on a fake smile "Cant wait!"

A/n Thank you for 55k reads!! I love you all so so so much! I know i personally dont know you but i am POSITIVE you are all amazing people! ❤️🦋