cut the bullshit

•Jadens Pov•
when Sarah stormed upstairs i ran after her. I came upstairs and try to open the door. but it was locked. "Sarah, open the door." i say quietly. "No." i punch in the code that she gave me a while back and walk in. "You know i didn't mean it that way." i say walking into the room. "Shut up."
         What i did next shocked me, and her. i just let everything out.
"Ya know what, cut this bull shit. Stop overreacting over every fucking thing. do you not realize he just wants what is best for you? you push everyone out and don't get why you have no friends. griffin just wants what is best and you push him out, things always go good until you get upset when he actually tries to be a parent but then when he is acting like a friend you said he needs to be more of a parent. plus you don't tell him shit. how is he supposed to trust you if you don't tell him anything? you just keep it all bottled up till you have a fucking melt down. you wonder why you don't have a good relationship when you don't even try to contribute to it. you expect everyone to fall at your feet and when someone says you are doing something wrong you get so mad. you're fifteen years old, stop acting like you are twenty and know everything and can take care of yourself when you obviously can't. if you just told the truth and didn't hide all the time maybe your guys relationship would be good, but you lie, all you do is lie and wonder why you can't get griffin to trust you. yeah you had a hard fucking life growing up, but that doesn't mean you can put up a wall and be a bitch to everyone. i know you don't mean to be rude or whatever but you have to think before you act, saying you dont have a good relationship to griffin can hurt his feelings, you realize that right? just because you dont think its rude doesn't mean its not fucking rude. this is why you have been returned back to the orphanage four thousand times. you are just so fucking difficult!" i yell. she didn't say a word. she showed no emotion. I realized what i just said. "Wait, Im sorry. I shouldn't have said that." I say realizing the impact of my words. "I think it would be better if we just stayed friends, and you just stayed away." She said quietly. "Wait, im sorry. i should have thought before i spoke." I plead. "Its okay....you are right." she said, "May you please leave." she says quietly as i walk out. I hear the door shut and Griffin is just looking at me. "That was harsh, you could have been nicer about it." I shook my head. "I just, don't understand how you let her get away with this." He laughs. "One, you were apart of it, and two, because as much as i want to yell at her, and get mad. i have to be patient. she is learning and she may not catch on right now. but that doesn't mean she will never learn. i have figured something out about sarah." He pauses. "What?" i question. "Yelling, never makes a difference. She has been yelled at all her life,she is used to it. What makes a difference is talking to her. Seeing things on her level, some things you let her get away with. some things you don't. But yelling at her will never help." He turns around and walks away. but before he leaves he turns back around. "I know you just want to protect her, but you made a mistake too. don't put the blame on her." He turns back around and walks to his room.
           I am so DUMB. What am i going to do, this is my fault, i shouldn't have lashed out on her. i should have just told her she should have told the truth and asked how i could help.
•Sarahs pov•
Jaden yelled at me, he was mad. i don't really get why. i mean he was apart of the mess too. I usually don't let words get to me. but hearing him say those things, hurts, like a lot. I just told him he was right. because he was, i should have calmed down and told Griffin sorry instead of trying to get my way out of it. Plus, most families do return me because im a bitch. I screwed this all up. What was i saying? me and griffin have a great relationship, things are just complicated and i am just....dumb. The sad part is Chop is with Kio, so i dont even have him to comfort me.

a/n so i forgot quinton was a person so i will include him soon!