Now we skip

I wake up in the morning to Jaden yelling at me "WAKE UPPPP!" Noooooooooo I don't want to. "SHUT UPPP!" He opens the door "Griffin is making a show called attaway general and we promised that we would take care of you." I laugh "Says the guys who tried to ride a skateboard while sitting on an air mattress." He laughs "Says the girl who got suspended from online schooling on the first day." I roll my eyes and get up and get dressed and put a $20 bill in my shoe just incase

I walk downstairs and get some cereal "I swear since you have been going to public school you have been dressing nicer

I walk downstairs and get some cereal "I swear since you have been going to public school you have been dressing nicer." Josh says. "I swear ever since nessa has been coming over your bedroom is louder." Jaden laughs "Can we go to the mall after school?" i ask Jaden nods "I need more clothes." Bryce laughs "You have way to many clothes." I grab my backpack "Yes but no outfits." I wave goodbye and walk out to see Hannah "I don't want to go to school today." She says looking down "If its because of the brat Chloe then we are skipping today." Her face lights up "I have never done that before!" I can tell "Well today is the day." I grab my phone and call the principal "Hello, This is Dixie Damelio. Sarahs dad is fliming a show right now so I am taking care of Sarah. I would like to count her absent she has the Flu. I think she said she got it from Hannah Banks. They where hanging out yesterday." I say in my best impression of Dixie "Oh my! I hope she feels better." I say thank you and hang up. "Okay wait a couple minutes and then call yourself in as sick. She laughs "This is so much fun but where do we go?" I nod "The park because if they see kids "Studying." In the park we wont get caught." We walk to the park and i get a text from Josh
Josh/Sarah
How is school?
Bro i am studying. Talk to you later.
Dang your studying?
Dude i have to go before i get in trouble
ok ok bye.
Well that went well. I sit sit at a table and talk about our lives "My mom always wants me to be perfect." That brings back memories of one of my adoptive parents "I had a mom like that. If you didn't get good grades you would be DONE for." Now this women we an over worker. She had me studying and pulling all nighters to get good grades. One time i got a B- she got mad and the rest is history. "What do you mean had?" I get a call from Sean.
Sean/ Sarah
Where are you?
Sick i will be back tomorrow.
Oh okay. I will bring by
soup after school.
Oh no thats not necessary! We are
going somewhere after school.
Oh okay. Feel
better soon!
I hang up "That was close. Anyway what where you saying?" She lays on the table "Your mom. What did you mean you 'had' a mom like her" She said. "Well im adopted." She sits up "Oh i am so sorry." She says looking at me the way kids would look at me when I was 'mean' "No honestly its fine. No need to be sorry." i say in a reassuring voice. "Thank you. I literally had like no friends." I smile "We aren't friends we are best friends." Ew did i just say that. Thats not like me. She smiles and gives me a hug. "Okay want food i am hungry." She nods. We walk to a Mcdonald's "Shoot i don't have money." Hannah says looking in all her pockets "Its okay i got this i have a $20." she looks at me in a guilty way "I will pay you back." she says giving me a hug. I shake my head "You don't have too." i walk up to the register and we order out food. "Aren't you guys supposed to be in school?" The lady asks us "Aren't you supposed to be in collage?" She rolls her eyes and gives me the food. I sit down and i hear the bell ring. Its Josh, Bryce and Jaden. "Shit, Grab the food we are going out the back." Hannah looks confused "Why? Omg the famous dudes on tik tok!" i grab her wrist and run outside "Look quick explanation my dad i Griffin Johnson. He adopted me and those are his best friends so we really have to go back the the park. "Omg your really living the name of y/n in a Wattpad." I laugh "Okay come on lets go." We run back to the park and sit on the bench "So what is it like living with them?" I eat a fry "Crazy, They are all so dumb." She laughs. I check the time "1 more hour of school and then we can go home." I say eating my chicken nuggets. We sit there and pretend to work for a good 30 minutes. We talk more about how crazy Hannah's mom is. "Wait did you call the school that you where absent?" i ask "Omg no!" I get her phone and call the school "Hello! I am so sorry. Hannah has been sick and i forgot all about calling the school for her absence. She is working on studying and homework right now!" i say imaging i am Hannahs mom "Its okay Mrs.Banks! No worries. We know Hannah would never skip class." I say thank you and hang up "Well because you are a good kid you are off the hook." I say giving her a fist bump. "I cant believe this actually worked!" I smile and check the time "Well tine to go home." I walk Hannah to her house and wave bye. Then I walk back to my house. I put in the code and walk in. "Sup." Josh says "Yo who's taking me to the mall?" i ask. Anthony grabs the car keys "Me and Josh." I smile. We drive to the mall and when I get there I pick out some outfits. Apparently i did something wrong because a lady comes up to Josh and Anthony "May you two please control your daughter." i burst out laughing. The lady looks at me "These are your dads right?" I smile "Yes. My gay dads." She smiles and walks off "Well she isn't wrong." Josh says looking Anthony up and down. I laugh and we checkout "Thank you guys." they nod and we drive home when we walk in i hear Jaden on the phone "Yes. I will have a talk with her." Well i think "her" is me.

A/n thank you so so much for 27k reads! We are growing so fast i love you all ❤️☺️