this may help

It was a sleepless night, honestly. i was thinking of way to say sorry and that i was wrong. I don't think i have ever had to apologize, well maybe here and there but it was always something that i never thought of doing. I can be mean but most people take it as a joke and don't get offended. If i do something wrong, i shrug it off.
I checked my phone. It was four am.
Maybe i can get doughnuts and say sorry and talk it out. Ugh, "talking it out." that...sounds weird.
I got up and went out my window. i knew that they got up around seven am to work out, so i have time. I combined out the window and shimmed down the gutter, i jumped to the ground and I started walking towards a Kroger. Its kinda far but it will be worth it.
•Jadens Pov•
I feel bad, some things i shouldn't have said and others i think i should have. i mean dont get me wrong. saying "this is why you have been returned so much." is bad and that was to personal, but the other things like opening up and stuff, i was glad i said that. so i could get it off my chest. i think she would have understood if i didn't get personal. she looked hurt from what i said, and that was surprising. Sarah is the toughest girl i know, she won't let words get to her and if they do, she won't admit it and will carry on with her day. but this time it was different. She didn't fight back, she didn't roll her eyes, she agreed. thats how you know it hit her hard, if Sarah doesn't fight back, doesn't defend herself. you hurt her feelings, and that was hard to do. I heard from Griffin that she had been yelled at by another kid and he lashed out on her and said nasty things. But she didn't flinch she just shruged, and walked away. After that she went on with her day and was her normal self. It takes a lot to brake her. She told me that one time she didn't want to go to the hospital after dislocating her shoulder so she just slammed it into a door to pop it back in place and now it can make a popping noise if she moves it a certain way. That was pretty nasty, but kinda cool. She can handle so much pain with such ease. So the fact i hurt her, made me feel bad.
•Sarahs Pov•
I made it to Kroger and got two boxes of chocolate doughnuts. I made my way to the register and pulled my money out of my phone case. I payed for the doughnuts, put them in bags and was on my way out till i heard someone whistle at me. I turn around and a middle aged man smiles. "Where you going pretty lady?" he puts his hands in his pockets and walk towards me. "No where near your nasty ass." i walk away and i hear him laugh. All the sudden i feel him smack my ass. "Oh you did not!" i say turning around. "You messed with the wrong fucking girl." I slap him in the face and kick him in the nuts. "You stupid dick head. You're going to rot in hell!" I turn back around and walk out of the store.          
     Men are disgusting.
I make my way back home and make sure that i look behind me incase he is following me.
   I eventually make it back home by four thirty am and climbed up the gutter putting the bag around my shoulder. I get back into my room and lay the bag onto my bed. I then look for a pen and a piece of paper in my room. I find them in my drawers and start to write on it.
       I am sorry for the way i have been acting. I have no excuse and should have owned up to my mistake. I will grow and learn, and try to be nicer. I am again sorry for my actions and i know they will  have consequences.
                         Much love,
                            Sarah Johnson
I re read my note and put it onto the box. Wow, i should write celebrity's apologies for a living. Could do them good.
  I grab the boxes and walk downstairs with them. I am careful not to make noise and tip toe into the kitchen hopping no one can hear me. I set them on the counter with my note on top. I then walk back upstairs and lay in my bed staring into my moon posters that Griffin got for me when i first got here.
         I always liked moons because they where the tag ons, the things you didn't pay attention too, a misfit. Moons are the crappy, small versions of planets. They have a bad atmosphere that can't protect them from astroids. You cant live on them because some don't have water and because of their terrible atmosphere it is very very fucking cold. Plus the lack of oxygen. They are like the friend who walks in the grass when there is no room.

a/n Happy birthday  @NicoladuPlessis hope your day is fantastic! you deserve it!! i love you so much!! ❤️🦋