Oh Boy

"How are you?" she says still smiling "Very good. Want to come up to my room?" she nods and i show her the way. We make a couple of tik toks and laugh about how dumb the boys can be. "One time they went to Playlist and Bryce peed off a balcony!" She said laughing "I had no clue who they where and when i searched up "SwayLA" all the drama popped up!" she laughed "How do you manage? They are all so crazy!" she says "Not easy but we have come a long long way." i say smiling. "Is there any boys you like?" she asks petting Chop. "Yes, I actually came back from asking a boys phone number." She looked up "ooooo spill." "His name is Sean and he is so so so sweet!" i say blushing a little bit. We talk more about Sean and she tells me all about how it is cute and that she thinks he likes me. "I think he will be going to my new public school but i am not sure." I say "Well if he is that would be so cute because you guys could eat lunch together!" we kept talking but them she went to make tik toks with Jaden. I face-timed Sean "Hey!" he said looking at the camera "Hola!" i reply "Do you go to public school?" i ask hoping he says yes "Ya i do! Are you going there?" "Ya it would be nice to know someone." he agreed "So i was wondering if maybe on Friday you would want to go on a date? To the Movies?" i started smiling "I would love to go with you Sean!" He smiled "You are so cute i can't." i started blushing "No you!" ugh this man. I am falling HARD. "Got to get back to work i will call you later!" he hangs up. I plop on my bed and scream into my pillow. No one at the orphanage was cute or my age. So i had never really had a boyfriend. I don't know what to expect but this man is WAY out of my league! I go to the bathroom and check for blood. Nope i am good period is gone. See you next month. I walk into Josh's room and see him and anthony making tik toks. "One you guys both have girls and Guess who just got a boyfriend?" They stop dead in their tracks "No way!" Anthony says smiling "Wait. You?" Josh says sarcastically i roll my eyes "His name is Sean and he is super sweet." I say "Good job." anthony says as they start clapping. I laugh and make a couple tik toks with them "You should be in my tea tok!" Josh says looking at me "Um whats that?" They both look like i just shot them "Only the best tea series there is. We say the tea that has happened on tik tok! DUH!" he says rolling his eyes. "Sure but i need you to help me convince the rest of the boys to let me go out with Sean." josh shakes his head no. Ugh they are so annoying. This will be hard to convince them to let me hangout with a boy. Griffin kind of knew him but not really, For some reason they are all over protective about boys. Well besides Anthony, He is a unproblematic king, I scroll through tik tok. "Tik tok give me a sign." i say under my breath. I scroll through and see a girl making a presentation on why she should have snapchat. I could do that but with having a boyfriend! I make a whole presentation about how Sean is super nice and the benefits of us being together. I walk downstairs with my computer"PEOPLE OF THE SWAY HOUSE COME DOWNSTAIRS!" I hear slow footsteps of people walking down the stairs and sitting on the couches. "So i have a presentation on why i should be able to date Sean." automatically griffin says no. "Oh come on I put this all together. Please Just listen." He sits back down "Fine." i roll my eyes "Okay back to what i was saying reason number one Sean is super sweet. For example i facetimed him recently and he told me i was super cute! Reason number two He asked me politely if he could take me out and wasn't a F-boy. He never ONCE looked me up and down. He always made eye contact and kept his eyes where they should be." I go to the next slide "Also i am almost 15 I can have a boyfriend because i am old enough to know what not to do and what to do." I heard them all laugh "Yea right." jaden said. "Anyway, I have a witness who would share her statement." Mads got up and walked towards the TV and stood next to me "I have heard many GOOD things about this man." i clapped "So what do you think?" they all huddled up together. and came back "After careful thinking we have all agreed...." They passed a paper that i knew said nothing on it. Griffin looked at it smiled and look back at me "No." i shut my computer "OH COME ON!" he sits down "Look, We all love you and thats why we don't want you to get your heart broken. You have so much going on right now a boy would add more stress." i roll my eyes "What. What do i have going on right now that cause stress." griffin sighs "You are starting a new school, And we want to know 100% that if something ever happens you will come to us." ugh. School is the least of my worries. "I will, I told you about this instead of sneaking out!" Okay maybe i haven't told them about my mom or the guitar BUT that is not the point. You know what to prove my point even more lets tell them about my mom see how they feel "And guess what i am in contact with my mom! Ya thats right I went to the orphanage and got her number! I texted her and she wants to meet me so ya! Did i hide that from you NO! I TOLD YOU JUST NOW BECAUSE WE TEXTED YESTERDAY!" they where all speechless "You are t-talking to your m-mom?" Griffin stuttered out "YA! I AM!"