all better, wait what?!

I woke up to my alarm.
No.
i click the snooze button but another alarm goes off.
This bitch wont turn off.
I hit it again but it doesn't work. I groan and give in, I get up and check the time,it is nine am.
Great, five hours of sleep.
I get up and walk out of my room.
Omg, the doughnuts! i wonder if they saw them.
I walk downstairs to see the doughnuts gone and hear them all in the gym. I can see the note was opened. I walk to the gym and see Jaden, Griffin, Bryce and Josh working out. Kio is most likely sleeping, i am not sure where Anthony is. He maybe with Avani because she is in LA. They are listening to rap music. i can tell its Lil Peep, "Nice choice in music." I say, it startles them but Griffin looks at me and smiles. "Thank you for the doughnuts." He says while making his way over to his phone to pause the music. "I won't have sex anymore if it helps you sleep at night." I say leaning against the wall. "As long as you don't fuck Jaden everyday, and get pregnant." He pauses. "I don't care. For now!" I smile. "But take your relationship slow!" he adds in. "I guess you can't wear the "Virginity Rocks." Hoodie."' Bryce says laughing. I roll my eyes. "You're so funny." I say in a sarcastic tone. I walk out of the Gym and Jaden follows me. "I am sorry for some of the things i said last night." He says looking sad. "Its okay, but how about we stay friends for a little bit? take a break. i need to get shit together." I say. I can tell he was disappointed. "I understand, Take as much time as you need." I smile and walk back to the kitchen to get breakfast. I pull out my phone and realize that i might need to change after breakfast. I have long striped black and white pants and a baggy shirt with a puzzle piece on it while my hair is a mess. I yawn and hear someone come through the door. I was guessing it was Ant till i turn around and see a boy with Black hair and freckles staring at me.
Oh shit.
"Um who are you?" i say embarrassed on how i look. "Quinton, and you are?" He says smiling. "Sarah, Griffins daughter." When i say "Griffins daughter." He gets confused. "Him and Dixie had a kid?" I laugh. He whispers "I'm sorry but you don't look anything like them." I laugh even more. "I am his adopted daughter you dumb ass." I take a bite of my cereal. "That makes sense. Well i am a friend of your dads. Do you know where he is?" I point to the garage. I then call over Chop and hand him a treat. I finish my cereal and make my way upstairs with Chop following me.
              Quinton, He seems cool. I mean we don't have another bed. Where is he going to sleep?
I get changed into a big shirt that says "surfs up." and some nike spandex shorts. I brush my teeth and walk downstairs with Chop. "Me and Chop are going for a walk!" i yell at Griffin. "Okay, Quinton will come with you." He yells back.
             I guess this could be a chance to get to know him.
He walks over to the front door and i put Chop on his leash. "So you will be my roomie for a while." Quinton says walking outside. I narrow my eyebrows in shock of what he just said.
              HIS WHAT?!
"Um what?!" i say still shocked. "Oh did Griffin not tell you. I will be sleeping in your room." He says as we make our way down the street. "No, you will be sleeping on the floor, or in someone else's room. Like Joshs, His room can fit two." I say walking beside him. "Your room is the biggest. I can sleep on the floor. Also i don't want to sleeping with Josh. He smells, like really bad." I laugh at that because he was kinda right. "Okay, I understand that. But you are sleeping ON THE FLOOR." I emphasized "On the floor." He nods. "Okay will do." I start asking him questions so i know who is sleeping in my room. well, on my floor. "How did you meet Griffin?" I say turning to go across the street. "Um, i am popular on tik tok and came to LA and just started hanging out with them I guess." I get confused. "I have never seen you at the house."
                Had he been in the house but i haven't noticed him?
"Oh ya that's because i was there before Griffin got you. I went back home to see my family." i nod. "That makes sense." He nods. "My turn, How old are you?" He says turning his head to look at me. "Fifteen." He nods. "Cool, i am sixteen." I nod. "Okay tell me now, do you snore?" I say hoping he will say no. "Not that i know of." I smile. "Thats good. I don't know what i would do if you where a snorer. i can not handle that type of noise." He laughs. But this time we where home and i took Chop off of his Leash. "Well it was nice meeting you." He says before leaving to go over with Griffin and Josh.
                He's kinda cute.

Happy birthday @SwayLa_bebes i hope you have an amazing day! you deserve it!! love you so much ❤️🦋 Also thank you for 180k reads! you guys mean the world to me ❤️🦋 hope you all have a good day/night!!