Mom?

I woke up around 8:30am  and instantly checked my computer. Come on, Come on, I went to my emails. Yes they had wrote back. I clicked on it to scared to look
   Dear Sarah,
We are not allowed to give that information without someone coming to the orphanage that is either a relative or is in custody. Hope all is well.
                     Sincerely,
                      Abby Lane
I knew Mrs.Abby would want to tell me but of course I had to be there, She was just following the rules. I quickly ran downstairs. Who do i tell? I mean I only have two options because the boys aren't back till tomorrow, So i can just say i am headed in town. That won't be a lie because I am actually going in town but just to the orphanage. "Yo Jaden, I am going to ride my skateboard into town. Its that okay?" He laughs "Maybe if you change out of your pajamas."  i look down and realized he was right. They wouldn't give me my parents contacts looking like Bryce after a "walk". I went upstairs and changed

Its not to formal but also casual

Its not to formal but also casual. I said bye to Jaden and got onto my skateboard, If i do find my mom I can't tell the boys just yet. I don't want to break their heart. After all I just called him dad, Something every adoptive parent wants to hear. Well besides The Salior family, They adopted me. Heard I was too much and always made me call them Mr and Mrs Salior and only after 2 weeks returned me for "reckless" drinking, I was Thirteen saw wine and chugged half of it, Got insanely drunk barfed in the toilet all day while they went golfing and took care of my terrible hangover. I was glad the took me back, They where not good parents anyway. I arrived to the orphanage. Well here goes nothing, I walk in and ask for Mrs. Abby, She walks down the stairs and gives me a big hug. "I was so happy you wanted to know about your mom!"  i was shaking i was so nervous "Ugh i hope she is near here!" Mrs Abby took me into the back room and went through everyone who has dropped me off at the orphanage.
•Griffins Pov•
I walk downstairs to Jaden playing video games "Yo where is Sarah?" he looked at me real quick and glanced back at the TV while shooting someone in his game "Oh ya she is riding her skateboard around town she will be back." i sure hope so, We dont want what happened last time to repeat itself. I grabbed a water. "Where on earth should i hide the beer?" i whisper to chop i looked in the fridge and realized we have a mini fridge in the gym, She will never go in there anyway. I walk into the gym and put the beers in there, Then i walked back to the living room and joined some random Zoom classes for youtube.
•Sarahs Pov•
We finally got to my mom after scrolling all the way down. "Well her name is Janie Jakes, She is 34 right now so she had you at 20-21, She lives in Idaho but she did fill out her phone number!" I was so happy i started crying, even if she didn't live anywhere near me she did leave her phone number! I gave Mrs. Abby a big hug. She wrote down the number and gave it to me "Thank you for everything!" we hugged and i waved goodbye as i grabbed my skateboard and went home. I walked into Griffin and Jaden playing video games "Hey!" they didn't respond "Omg im dying i broke my leg..." still no response "AHHHHHHH!!" They quickly looked over "What are you okay!?!?" Griffin said concerned. "Ya im fine." "Then why did you scream? I was in the middle of a kill!" Jaden said mad "Well how else was i supposed to get your attention?" he rolled his eyes and they continued playing i went to the kitchen and got an orange, "So other than your dumb video games where are we going today?" griffin stopped playing "Well you are grounded but i mean you can read a book." i laughed "Ya right me holding a book, In your dreams." he laughed and I walked upstairs with Chop, "So chop what can we do today? Well goo news i found my moms number but can't contact her till i get my  phone back. Which will be in like one million years." i decide to dress up for no reason, it would keep me from thinking about my mom, I wanted to say something to her so bad but i can't. I opened my closet "Ready for a makeover."

"

I looked in my bathroom mirror, Ya know what

I looked in my bathroom mirror, Ya know what. I don't look to shabby, Not gonna lie i do enjoy random glow ups once in a while. Now what? I started to remember my mom and the fact I couldn't talk to her was killing me. My guitar! A song will make me forget for a little bit about her. I grabbed my guitar and played around with the strings, Honestly it sounded terrible but I was having fun so that is all that matters. Then Jaden walked in "Sick guitar where did you get it?I don't remember you having one when you first got here." oh shit, He will make me return it if i say i stole it and if i do say that i stole it and tell the truth then i will be grounded even more and not able to call my mom so my only hope is to lie "Ya, I got it a while back. We had a music day at the orphanage and there was a guitar. This one man gave it to me because i was so interested in it!" He smiled "Thats cool. Do you have a case for it? If not we should get you one." i shook my head acting sad I didn't have a case. "Well we are going to get you one! And PSA the makeup looks good." i smiled and he walked out i went downstairs to grab some soda. "Where do you think your going?" griffin said suspicious of why i was so dressed up "Oh no where just decided to do a glow up because i got bored." That was the truth even though i could tell he didn't believe me. I grabbed my soda went upstairs admired my makeup and took it all off. We had pizza again for dinner because Kio cooks and he is not here, After that i went to bed. Maybe tomorrow I can tell Luigi about my mom. His shop opens up tomorrow.

A/n I know i say this all the time but thank you guys so much for the support! and 1k reads, It is crazy this went from a dumb book i read to my dog to 1k people seeing this. Im sorry this took so long to update i feel asleep half way making it 💕😂