School and more School

I woke up for another day of school, "Get up, Its Wednesday so you are half way done with this week." Griffin yelled while knocking on my door "You are soooo annoying." i groan Chop is licking my face trying to get me up too. I sit up and check the time, It is 8:00am "Why is school a thing." I get out of bed and change

I check my computer and see I have another zoom class but this time in English, there was a little note added at the bottom "All students must remember to keep the microphone on and look nice

I check my computer and see I have another zoom class but this time in English, there was a little note added at the bottom "All students must remember to keep the microphone on and look nice." Well i feel targeted, i walk downstairs to pancakes. "That may be the nicest outfit i have seen you wear." Jaden said "Oh shut up." i say rolling my eyes. "I have one of those zoom meetings today and apparently i didnt get the 'Wear decent clothes memo'." I let Chop outside and ate my pancakes. I walked back upstairs to my computer where i see Griffin. "Hey?" i say in a confused voice "So I go an email from your teachers." well there goes my guitar. "Huh weird.." i say acting as if i have no clue why they would email him "Turns out you have not one but 20 missing assignments." I sit on my bed "Well duh they keep assigning work that i just cant do." He looks me dead in the eyes "I get a C or a C+ but not straight Fs, Thats crazy." hah one time i got a F- how is that even possible. "Your GPA is a 0.0001, How is that possible?" I look down "Well i have a zoom meeting in 10 minutes so i have to go." He walked out of my room i could tell he was mad. I joined the Zoom and she started the lesson, "Hello Students, Today we are reading Shakespeare." Chop ran into my room and i started petting him, "Um Sarah no pets on our Zoom it can be distracting." um i will do what i want "Well this is Chop and Chop won't leave my side, and none is distracted by him." she gave me an evil eye "Sarah if you can't follow the rules i will-" i interrupted her "You will what send me to detention?" she seemed taken back and the kids started laughing "Sarah please stay after lesson." i scoffed "You know I can hit leave at any given moment?" she must have gotten real mad because she started yelling "Sarah I do NOT condone this TERRIBLE behavior! I will be emailing your father right away!" i roll my eyes "Ya like he will do anything." i then press leave and turn off my chrome book. She is so weird I swear, I walk to Joshs room "Yo, Want to sign a paper so I can dropout of school?" he doesn't respond and i realize hes on the phone I knock on the door frame loudly he nearly jumped out of his chair "What do you want?" i sit on his bed "Well Griffin is all mad because of my grades and some teacher got mad at me for having Chop in her zoom class." then i hear a voice "Whos that?" it was coming from his phone "Oh Nessa this is Sarah, Griffins daughter." She smiles and waves "Hey I will call you right back." she says okay and they hang up he turns to me "So what are your grades, A couple Ds." Wow Ds is and over statement "Uh no Fs." his jaw drops "You must mean like 1 or 2 Fs." i shake my head "Holy shit , How do you have straight Fs?!" "One I don't do the work and 2. I don't care." I say shrugging my shoulders. he looks disappointed  "I mean you kinda should you have to be in school to get a job and make it out alive in this world." i laugh "Your not in school so thats being hypocritical." "Well I didnt drop out as a Freshmen." he had a good point, "Ya but I am dumb and school is boring." i wasn't lying i am pretty dumb. I had the worst test scores at the orphanage. Even if it was a 50/50 shot i still got a 0%. "So you are telling me every time you post on insta 'Doing school work!' You are lying?" "No josh the reason I have all Fs is not because i dont do the work." i say sarcastically "So you lied, again." i chant guilt trip in my head "Hey i only lied once to you guys!" now that was another lie, "Well you should go do your work, Im serious." what a party pooper Griffin walks in but this time he looks pissed "HOW DO YOU GET SUSPENDED FROM AN ONLINE SCHOOL ON YOU THIRD DAY?!" "that little bitch." i mutter under my breath "Well she was being rude about Chop so I stuck up for myself!" "You could have easily moved the camera do they don't see him!" he said clenching his teeth. "YOU ARE GROUNDED!" ya right he will hug me and say sorry in the morning. He slams the door and stomps to his room. He acts like a two year old I turn. to josh "Back to the story.." he shakes his head no and calls Nessa "Whatever I didn't want to talk to you anyway." I walked to my room noticing my phone was gone. I lived without a phone for 14 years what difference is this going to make. I walk downstairs and check to see if anyone is there. Nope none I open the front door and walk right out. "They really do need to put an alarm or at least a camera on that door." i whisper to myself I walk out of the driveway and down the street to Luigis, "CLOSED FOR RECONSTRUCTION." ugh great. I walk down to the guitar store and see the light green guitar in the window. I walk into the shop and check for cameras...
•Griffins Pov•
I woke up to an email about sarah not being able to complete her work, I walk to her room hoping i can talk this out nicely, She takes it all as a joke and tells me she has a zoom meeting. after walking out of the room and eating some food I get another email from Sarahs teacher. saying she is suspended for her bad behavior and disrupting the class. Thats it I was boiling mad I saw she was in Joshs room and started yelling at her, She took it as a joke again and I slammed the door, After I slammed the door i walk to her room and grab her phone. I put it into a drawer at the top of my closet. How on earth do you get suspended on your third day. Why is she all nice one day but rude the next? I emailed the teacher back and wrote an apology.
Dear Mrs. Crates,
I am so sorry for Sarahs behavior today. She will be working on her attitude. Have a nice day.
Sincerely,
Griffin Jhonson
Why was it so hard for her to just do work, Or even listen. I let her off the hook way to often. I need to be a better parent.

A/n thank you all for 340 reads! And thank you all for the support! 💕 this means the world to me and i hope you all stay safe :)