Exposing

Before we start sorry if this chapter is bad, Some things went down in my personal life and i have other things my family is sorting out. Love you all ❤️🦋

Me and Jay finish eating our food. "Ahh this was nice wasn't it." I say putting my credit card back in my wallet. "I don't care anyway. I can just go back to Idaho." Jay says sitting up. I call the uber and the whole car ride was silent I just kept smirking knowing he was about to get his ass BEAT. We get to the house and pull into the driveway. I walk out and open the door for him "After you." He bumps my shoulder and walks in. Instantly Sarah runs down and hugs him. I see him whisper something into her ear but i don't know what. She gives me a mad look and drags me over to another room. "Um what did i do?" i say as she lets go of my wrist. "Don't play innocent. Why where you mean to him? Accusing him of having dead parents?" My eyes widen "What the fuck? NO! He was rude and he is using you! He doesn't actually like you!!" I say pulling out my phone to show her the video. "I can't believe you would say something like that? What do you want me to be sad?! You know today was a hard day right! That guitar. I stole it! And Griffin figured out so now i am grounded! Because of YOU!" Now i was confused but also mad. "YOU STOLE IT NOT ME! AND I HAVE PROOF HE IS USING YOU!!" She crosses her arms "Well show me this "proof."' she says rolling her eyes. I pull out my phone and show her the video. I can see her immediately relax as her face begins to frown. "I-I am sorr-ry." She starts to stutter. "Its okay, Shhh it will be okay." I say pulling her into a hug. I feel her silent tears on me. But her mood changes in a matter of seconds "Shit im a bad bitch lets go beat his ass." She says wiping her tears. I know she dosent cry a lot but i swear she would be a lot more upset about this whole situation. I mean Griffin got mad at her for stealing and now Jay is lying to her? So not wanting to make her upset i just i agree and we walk over. "Hey Jay i missed you." She says hugging him. I was confused but realized what she was doing so i played along. "I AM SORRY SARAH! HES NOT TELLING THE TRUTH I PROMISE!" She rolls her eyes. "I told you. You are just jealous. I think you will have to leave." She says barring her face into Jays shirt. He gives me a rude look and strokes her hair. She pulls out looks at him and punches him square in the nose. "Sike you trick ass bitch." He holds his nose as it is bleeding. "You really think you can be a dick and i dont notice? Is your whole brand treating girls like shit? Because if so good thing im a BAD BITCH and not some dumb ass girl who falls for boys who don't give them everything they deserve. If you ever try to come at me like that agin i will not hesitate to do worse. Get your bags, You are LEAVING." I smile as he rolls his eyes and walks upstairs. "Ayeeee." i say dapping Sarah up.  she turns around and grabs something. "Whats that?" I say as she smirks. "His clothes." I laugh "What are you going to do with them?" I say crossing my arms. She walks over to the drawers and grabs a lighter. "What do you think?" She walks outside and puts them in a metal bin. She grabs lighter fluid and pours it all over the clothes. "You think that's enough?" I say narrowing my eyebrows. "Uh no, We will let him BURN!" She says lighting the clothes on fire. A big flame comes up. "ARE THOSE MY CLOTHES!" Jay says looking over the balcony. "Oh ya! I think you might be able to save some, Oh wait." Sarah says making a pouty face. "I HAD GUCCI IN THERE!" He screams. I laugh "Okay and?" Sarah laughs and he runs downstairs. I see the boys walk out and they dap us up. "What a power move!" Anthony says. "Dudeee this is sick!" Bryce pours more lighter fluid in.  "I am sorry for not trusting you guys." She says giving us all a hug. "Its okay, At least he is gone now." Griffin says hugging Sarah. Jay walks down and Sarah walks up to him. "Bye Bye!" She says in a sassy tone smiling. I laugh. The best thing about Sarah, Is no matter what anyone does in her words "i will always be a bad bitch." She is honestly the best person i have ever met.