in the nude

1:38am
I was over the nudes situation, I don't get upset easily. But something changed when i saw Sean text me.
Sean/Sarah

Heard you're nudes got leaked.
Omg you dumb fuck, its your.
thats not the point.
k
you know you sent more
i will leak them
wow you're so mature!
well to bad i just
leaked them 😂
aw thanks for trying to
ruin my life❤️
you did that by
sending them.
yes! bc even tho i was drunk
i knew what i was doing.

I tried to act tough but on the inside i wanted to cry. The hate i would get for this is and everything would fall. Once they are out there everyone will talk about it. I will never live it down.
i decided to address the situation before things got out of hand.

Hey guys, I know my nudes have been leaked. Yes the first ones were real. I didn't want to be humiliated, so I lied. So lets clear some things up. I was insanely drunk when i sent those so I don't really remember them. Also I am a minor so to the people who will screenshot them and put it everywhere, that is child pornography. I will only say this once. Stop exposing girls nudes, it can ruin their life. Imagine having to be slut shammed everyday of your life because a selfish teen boy thought it was funny to leak your nudes.If you think im wrong I can give you an example. Meagan Nutts nudes got leaked and people made it their pfp and still slut shame her. Tony Lopezs nudes got leaked, made merch out of it and it was a joke. Stop objectifying girls and causing them to get slut shammed when you BEGGED for nudes.

I posted it on my instagram story and waited for all the "She belong to the streets responses." And i am not surprised more than eighty percent of my comments where that, and people went to the extent to make it their profile picture. I don't cry, I haven't cried in a while. But this broke me, I don't let people's words or dumb actions get to me but this did, it pushed me over the edge. I don't know if it was all the bottled up emotions but I just started balling my eyes out.
I heard Quinton coming, I forgot I shared a room with him. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath as he opened the door. "Whats up Sarah." He says in a happy mood, He just came back from Cynthia's house so i know what caused him to feel that way. He frowned when he saw me. "You look sad." He said confused. "Im fine." I say smiling. "But your eyes are red and puffy." He finally realized. "Oh where you crying?" He says in a sad tone. A tear rolls down my face, i couldn't hold my emotions in any longer. I nod slowly. "Aw Sarah, What happened?" He said walking over to hug me. "I got my nudes leaked." i say in between tears. "Oh that piece of shit!" He says pulling out of the hug. "Want me to get the boys and we can go beat him up?" He says mad. "No, As much as I want to, I have to act tough. If he knows I cried then he wins." I say between sniffles. Quinton nods and gives my sympathy look.
   I take a deep breath and wipe my tears away.
"Hey please don't tell anyone you saw me cry." I say looking at Quinton. "I won't if you don't want me too." He says.
I smile and lay down on my bed. "Hey Sarah." Quinton says before getting into his bed on the ground. "Yeah?" I respond turning around to look at him. "Its okay to cry."

ahhh, one more chapter and then it will be the end of this book. Also sorry if its bad i haven't slept in 2 days 😻✨