Oop

I walked around the whole neighborhood twice. Still no Griffin. Maybe I should text him
Sarah/griffin
                                      Yo
how did you
get your phone?
Idk
Did Bryces mom
give it to you?
Oh okay so Bryces mom is supposed to be with me interesting, I thought to myself
                                  Ya she is so nice. 😌
Okay well we
will be back home
in 2 days but when
we get back the phone
is mine.
Have fun, Take your time.
Aw yes the house to myself for two days. What shall i do first, Well lets do something Griffin would hate.. "Well chop, One time he said i couldn't throw it backkk soooooo i will throw it back but I will block him and all the sway members." I pull up tik tok and block the sway account and all the sway boys

i did this dance and even better it said hoe like 40 times and to Griffin thats a "bad word" even though the boys cuss 40 times a day so we are going off to a good start. I already have bad grades so nothing is going to change that. Ummm what else, I guess i could act like i had a boyfriend on my instagram.. I mean that would make him more curious but i could tell him not to worry about it.
sarahjhonson_56

liked by griffinjhonson, qgriggs and 400,00 otherssarahjhonson_56: 💕😌griffinjhonson: Who is that??tiktokroom:New ship? Does Griffin approve?sarahjhonson_56: @tiktokroom Yes he does! straight away i got a text from griffinsarah/griffinWho is that...

sarahjhonson_56: 💕😌
griffinjhonson: Who is that??
tiktokroom:New ship? Does Griffin approve?
sarahjhonson_56: @tiktokroom Yes he does!
straight away i got a text from griffin
sarah/griffin
Who is that boy?!?!
Don't worry about it.
SARAH!!
I left him on read and turned my phone on silent, Oh this is so much fun, He will forget all about this when he hears that he left me unsupervised for three days. How about we go swimming,

i grabbed a floaty and went to the kitchen and searched for a drink

i grabbed a floaty and went to the kitchen and searched for a drink.. Hmm what do we want to drink.... well today is the day of getting away with things so how about a beer. I swear every parent i have had would hide these somewhere. I went outside and laid on the floaty, This is honestly so comfortable. I took a sip of the beer, ahhh the easy life. After about an hour I heard the door bell ring. well who could that be, I paddle myself to the steps and set down the beer. I walk to the door and open it, It was the guitar boys. "Um hello mam, Can we talk?" oh shit "Yes of course!" i say in a sweet tone stepping outside. "Well i had an important question to ask you.." come one spit it out don't wait for me to answer...
Griffins Pov•
Sarah had texted me, Why would Bryces mom give her her phone back? i told her not to. Somethings going on but i dont know what. "You coming?" kio says i nod and walk over we go to the college and ask college students questions about tik tok for Bryces youtube, I went up to one girl asking how she got all that ass in her pants but she walked off, I asked some boys and they told me it was hard. we then were on our way to a party when i saw sarah had posted on instagram with a boy. What the fuck? I told the boys asking if they knew who he was but they all shook their heads, i texted her and she told me not to worry about it, I was getting mad. first she gets suspended from ONLINE schooling and she has all Fs, leaves without telling anyone and now is with a boy! thats when i got tagged in a video on twitter, omfg Sarah threw it back..."BRYCE WHY ISNT YOUR MOM KEEPING TABS ON SARAH, SHE THREW IT BACK AGIAN AND NOW IS WITH SOME BOY!!" he looks confused "What do you mean my mom is keeping tabs on her, She said she couldn't because she had to be somewhere?" thats it i was beyond mad "WHAT I ASKED YOU AND YOU SAID YES AT THE AIRPORT!!" he pulled over "I was on the phone.." wait so this means Sarah is at the house by herself "WHY IS THIS LIKE HOME ALONE WHAT IF SOMEONE TRY TO ROB US AND SHE DIES!!!" "Bro calm down we will contact her and fly back, Like you said when we first adopted her she has been through alot i am sure she will make it out fine." Jaden said, "But besides that you have to actually speak with her about her behavior. I feel like she is manipulating us... One time i think she fake cried when she apologized to me." Now that i think about it, She was all nice and said sorry but still went back to her old ways.. "Well when we get home I will speak with her." we all drove to the nearest airport and i tried calling sarah. No answer, ugh why cant she pick up her phone?? I booked flights but they wherent boarding for another hour so i told the boys they could stay in indiana while i went home but Jaden decided to come with me. We tried calling Sarah but still had no answer. Then at 7:30pm we finally got onto our flight even though my clothes where back at the Air B&B. After flying we got out of the plane and I called and Uber.

A/n than you guys so your constant support i know i am saying this alot but it means the world to me 💕😌