Whoopsies

Jaden turns around "Sarah......You got an 100% on a test!" wait what? "Yeah!" i am so confused. Josh hugs me "Thats awesome!" They all start clapping. I smile "Oh its not a big deal." Anthonys jaw drops "Of course it is! This is your first 100%!" i laugh. "Ya." Jaden calls someone and puts them on speaker. I see it is Griffin "Yo, Sarahs got some good news." Jaden says smiling "What is it?" i hear griffin say. "I got a 100% on a test." i say in a weak voice. "NO WAY!" Griffin yells through the phone "Thats great Sarah!" griffin says in a excited tone. "Ya..." he eventually says he has to go and Jaden hangs up. "Well finish homework. But i am proud of you." Jaden says hugging me. "Thanks." I say as i walk off upstairs. How on earth did i get a 100% and on what test? This is not good, I don't want to say anything because they looked so proud and so happy. AHHHH THE GUILT! WHY AM I FEELING GUILTY?! I grab my guitar. Here lets play a song what do i know besides the 12 bar blues. Ummmmmmm come on think think. COME TOGETHER! The Beatles! I tried to remember how it goes. Okay 10th fret. E string twice them 10,11,12 going down on A. I played it and it didn't sound to bad. I guess that works for now. After about 10 minutes of playing the same tune over and over again. Josh walked in "1.Where did you get the guitar? 2.I am all for music but i swear if you play that tune one more time." Josh says as he walked into my room. I laugh and play the tune again. He walks out. I put the guitar back under my bed and walk downstairs to take Chop out. "Taking Chop on a walk might visit Luigi." Jaden looks up from his game "Ya ya." Well he didn't hear a single word. I get Chop and we walk to Luigis. I open the door and walk through "Well its been a while!" Chops runs up to him and Luigi gives him a meatball. I sit on the counter "Long story short. Moms in Rehab apparently. My dad you know him as Griffin has been super sweet and our relationship is better. Met a kid named Jay, Havent heard from him or seen him in a while. And went to public school met a girl named Hannah we are good friends. Sean and I are still good friends and i am hoping we can go on a date this friday." Luigi puts cash in the register "Sorry about your mom. I know you really wanted to meet her." He said frowning "But you made friends! And that is good! I am proud of how far you have come!" Dang it this makes me feel even more guilty for skipping school. "Well i messed up. They think i Aced a test but i was never at school." Luigi narrows his eyebrows "You skipped?" I nod "Sarah your a good kid! I am sure if you tell them the truth now it won't be as bad. Small lies turn into big lies with big consequences." He's right.
Luigi always has the best advice. He has always had my back. When they wanted to transfer me to another orphanage so I could be better behaved Luigi gave them a whole presentation on how bad it would be and helped me get some good grades on tests to prove his point. (That didn't last long.) But still. Hes been my best friend since day 1. "Your right. I will tell them." I was determined to do the right thing but honestly i kinda don't want to. It feels like when i do the "right" thing bad things come out of it. I make a stop at Petco and get Chop a bone. Me and Chop walk home. I walk through the door "God bless America your alive!" Jaden says hugging me. "I told you where i was going." i say laughing. I set the bag on the table and give Chop the bone. He runs off with it and sits on the couch and start nawing at the bone. I will tell him the truth later. I hear a knock at the door and walk over. Its Hannah "Hi Hannah!" She drags me outside "So did you hear about my present to you?" I think about it for a second. "Um what present?" She laughs "The test. That you go an 100% on. I turned it in for you. I went to the school to retake a test. I saw a sheet with your name on it and grabbed it. I turned it in for you and said you went to the bathroom." My eyes widen "I mean thank you so much! But how did you not get caught??" She has a smirk on her face "Mr.Sanders the fat history teacher. He took a nap because he is dumb and thats when i took your test." I laugh "The teacher who tried to teach us geometry?" She nods "I swear this feels like a movie. There is no way. I- Wow." I was speechless. This would never happen in real life. It feels like a dream. "Mind telling me what the subject was?" she smiles "Math! But you know our math teacher is on maternity leave so our next best thing was Mr.Sanders." That man LOVES math i am surprised he didn't become a math teacher out of all things. "Well I have to go! But good job on the grade!" Hannah says she turns and starts running down the road. This is wow. I- wow.

A/n thank you for 30k reads. I love you all so so much ❤️🥺 You guys deserve the WORLD! Also some have been wondering what Sarah looks like. I would like to leave that up to you! Imagine her how you want to!