Out of it

i jolt up from my dream. i was sweating. That night was crazy, I remember it like it was yesterday, but my past is behind me and the future is ahead. They had arrested me. and i showed up to court in a full cast. But i was proven innocent because i was not the one who bought the explosives or pistol, I also had done nothing with them and it was shown i was pressured into it. So i was safe but i did have to do community service which sucked ass but it was better than jail so thats the good part. there is no chance of me going back to bed so i get up and make my way downstairs. I go down the elevator because i didn't feel like moving to much. I finally got down to the kitchen and heard footsteps. "Why are you up so lat-" it was jaden followed by bryce. I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug. "Wait did they let you out? What happened?" I say pulling away from the hug. "Bail." Jaden says quietly, I am guessing his family or us bailed him out but that is not the point. I am just happy they are safe. Safe and home, "So where is my hug?" Bryce says. I laugh and give him a hug. "Now stop being stupid." I say pulling out of the hug and walking towards the fridge. I open up the freezer and get a carton of ice cream, i go to a drawer and get a spoon and sit on the counter eating the ice cream.  And i saw griffin walk down "You have to eat more than just ice cream." He says making his way over to me and taking it out of my hand. I see jaden and Bryce are gone. i am guessing they went to bed which is not surprising, i am sure they where tiered.  "Oh but i can." i say taking back the spoon and ice cream. "Have some actual food, something that will fill you up." Griffin says taking it back and putting the lid back on the ice cream carton "Here let my make some chicken, and you can have that." I shake my head no. "Well what if i was vegan now, that means i can't have chicken." I say sitting in the chairs. "I mean sure but that also means no ice cream and you just ate some. So chicken it is." I huff and Griffin pulls out the chicken and gets a frying pan. "Your birthday is in six days!" He says smiling. Well i mean that came faster than i thought it would come, "I swear two days ago it felt like in two months it would be june 6th." i say as griffin sets the chicken in front of me, he walks to grab a fork and knife from the drawers. "Well what do you want for your birthday?" He says handing me the fork and a knife. "I don't know." I cut into the chicken and take a bite.
"Maybe...Harry styles album?" Harry styles?? what am i saying. I mean the man is awesome but i havent listened to his music in a while and like ever. "Ok, so card board cut out of him, his album or a shirt?" Griffin says pulling out his phone. "A card board cut out?!" I say confused. "Ya its a thing." he swipes away on his phone. And types some more. I finish my about half of the chicken and griffin tells me to try to go back to sleep. I check the oven and it is 2:47am, even though i wasn't tiered i still felt better knowing Jaden and Bryce where safe. I sat in my bed and Chop came over and licked my face, "its okay. I am okay , i hope so at least." i whisper while petting chop.

Sorry it took me a while to post, happy birthday to @bxrxa57 and @tonylopezlover10462 hope you guys have an amazing day! love you both! ❤️🦋 and for today happy birthday to @kateeeee1021 hope you have a great day! love you so so much ❤️🦋 Also i love harry styles, don't come at me haha