Mothers Day

I looked in the box and saw my files with bunches of notes some labeled "What to do." and "What not to do." and dates of when i called Griffin dad or my first day here. They really wanted me to feel at home. I go through and fond the letter. Sweet. I get up and walk to the sink. Should i read it? No, We aren't going to. Just get rid of it. I turned on the water. I was planning on soaking it in water so it would be easier to tear apart. Okay you got this. I don't know why some part of me wanted to hold onto the letter. It is not like there are any good things in it. Kio walks down "Your wasting water. There are kids in Africa." He snatches the letter out of my hand. "If you don't want to tell him today don't do it tomorrow. Its mothers day." I completely forgot that was a thing. Well I don't have a mom so i don't have anything to really say. "Hes inviting his mom to come here. So she can meet you." Kio says walking off with the letter. Lord please dont let her be one of those grandmas who pinches your checks. The rest of the day was boring i was just sitting around with Chop hoping Kio wont snitch on me. Thats when the boys walked in. It was about 9:30pm and i was sitting on the couch watching the Simpsons. "WE ARE HOME!" I hear Jaden yell. I run up and give him a hug. I give Josh and Bryce on too. "Well that was unexpected." Bryce says when i let go. I see griffin "Hi dad!" I give him a hug and i can see him smile. They all sit on the couch "Okay tell me all about your mom. How did it go?" Okay lets make up some stuff. "Well....We went to the park and we went to target and we got skateboards and had an amazing time. We even got kit kat ice cream!" they all smile glad i had a good time. I fake yawn "Well i am tiered. I am going to go to bed." I say goodnight to everyone and walk up to my room. Okay what am i going to do. I have a grandma. A lie to keep up with. And Public school which i am starting next week. Plus Sean or Jay. I plop on my bed. This is a lot to handle. Okay plan A, Meet Grandma be a suck up. Tell Griffin after she leaves. Go to public school keep a low radar. Then pick whoever i like the most. I fall asleep early so i can wake up and do something to suck up to Griffins mom. I wake up at 8:30am and run downstairs to see Griffin cleaning "She will be here in about 15 minutes.". I nod and run back upstairs putting on nice ish clothes. I walk back down and see Bryce "Dang last time i saw you this nice you where in online school and then got suspended." I roll my eyes and walk to griffin "So what is she like?" i say sitting at the table." He wipes down the table "Nice. Caring. She can put up with a lot. So don't try to scare her." I nod, Well thats the opposite of what i am going to do. I hear a knock at the door and griffin opens it. A lady walks in i am guessing she is griffins mom. They hug and talk to each other. She sees me and runs up to me "Hi sweetie!" She says hugging me "Hi! Thank you for being the best mom ever and raising my dad so that he could help me." Oooo its going to be a good birthday. she looks at me "Aw. Why thank you." we eat some food and hang out. I just stick around while she talks and talks and talks and TALKS to griffin about how proud she is and how is he doing and all the mother stuff she does. Jaden pulls me aside "So what is this?" he says holding out the letter. how did he find that? "I don't know." He pulls it out and reads it "Mrs Jakes has been held accountable for drug usage. Such as Weed and Coke. Mrs Jakes is currently in Rehabilitation for Drug usage. She will be able to see Sarah when she has completed her course." Well thats why she kicked me out. Well and that weird man she loves. "Well i am sorry she decided to try and take care of me thats why I came home so early." He shakes his head "Nope. You came home because you couldn't live in that Air B&B. I saw you took out money from your bank account. Because Griffin took you in he gets all the information. We got an email last night after you "went to bed" explaining the money you took out and how you used it." He said crossing his arms. what on earth? "So he knows?" please say he dosent know "Duh! He was there but is waiting till you tell him. Trying to see how long it takes you." I underestimated him. "I will tell him later." He laughs and walks off. We hang out some more until griffins mom leaves "I am going to miss you!" I shout as she drives away. I sit back on the couch. "Hey dad, I have something to tell you." He sits next to me acting like he dosent already know. The rest of the boys are in another room listening in "I didn't see my mom, And i know that you know. Yes i lied but I just wanted you to have a good time in Texas. She kicked me out so i got an Air B&B. I am sorry." He sits up and paces the floor "You know what CPS will do. When they find out?" He says after a long pause "They will take you back, And we will be separated. Is that what you really want? HUH?!" I shake my head no. "You wouldn't understand. and you still can't. I just wanted to believe she would want me. And i didn't want to ruin your time so i lied." He sighs "Im your dad. I don't care if you ruin my time!" he says pacing the floor "You will NEVER learn that we want the best!" I shake my head "Your not ready to parent me. I don't know if you skipped the classes or something but we all know you will take me back. I just wanted to see my mom." i say quietly "WELL THAT DIDNT WORK OUT DID IT?" He says yelling. He walks out of the room "Where are you going?" i say about to cry. He ignores me and leaves.

A/n forgot to add thank you for 17k reads!!! I love you all so much Happy mothers day!!! What do you think about the situation? Are you on Sarahs or Griffins side?