i swear

before we get started, thank you so much for 199k reads. That is honestly crazy. I love you all so much, you guys mean the world to me. ❤️🦋

The phone got passed to me. I read the tweet.
It was on tik tok room, i saw "Sarah Johnson, nudes leaked." I instantly closed my eyes and turned the phone off. "I do not want to see a nude Sarah." i say setting the phone down. "Do you think they are real?" Bryce says. "I actually, Dont know. I mean i don't think Sarah would do that. But i have no clue." I shrug. "You think she was pressured into sending them?" Quinton says. "Oh no, Sarah would just laugh in their face and send no with a heart emoji." Jaden says laughing a bit. "Ya i doubt she actually sent them." I say. "Well what is she going to do." Josh says. "If they are real, Admit to it and mature. If they are fake say they are fake and hope for the best." Anthony says. "I cannot imagine how she feels, this is probably embarrassing." Jaden says. I shake my head in agreement "Well whoever leaked them is dead meat." Bryce adds in. I open the phone and scroll to the comments quickly so i don't see anything. "I feel so bad. People are slut shaming her and other men and sexualizing her." I start to get mad at all the comments. "No matter if they are real or not she is definitely not a slut." I say mad. "And never will be!" Kio adds in. We all agree. "Ugh she is going to have to wake up to this."
      Honestly she probably won't notice because she isn't on social media alot but i know when i show her it will be embarrassing.
"She has to wake up with a massive headache from being drunk and has her nudes leaked. Talk about tuff luck." Anthony says. "My book on parenting doesn't have a chapter for this." i reply. "Just don't get mad, we all screw up. I mean half of our nudes have been leaked and Josh flashed a bunch of minors." Kio says. "She probably isn't to proud of it so i would just ask "How do you want to handle this."' He adds in. I nod. "You are a better parent than me." i say laughing a bit. "Ya i know." he responds jokingly.
The next day
As i expected Sarah didn't know about her nudes being leaked. So i walked to her room and handed her my phone. "Open it and look at what was on tik tok room." She grabs my phone and her eyes go wide. "Okay, first off not me." She says pointing at the photo. "I swear on my LIFE i have never sent nudes." She says looking at me. "I am not mad i just want to know what you want to do about it." I say looking back at her. "I don't know, tell my fan base that this isn't me." She says.
          I trust her that these arent real.
I see her go on twitter. She types. "Who ever sees "my nudes" know i didn't have a phone till i was 14. and half of the time it was taken away. i have never and will never take nudes. (also wouldn't even consider them nudes in the photo some one put underwear and a bra on me.)that shits gross, they are fake. so pls do believe everything on social media." She posts the same on insta and snap. "You handled that well." I say high-fiving her. "Ya well they wherent real so." She shrugs and goes on with her day.
•Sarahs Pov•
Did Sean really leak my fucking nudes.