lets gooooo

Dear Jessica,
I am Griffin Johnson, My daughter is fifteen years old her name is Sarah. I was wondering if you could take care of her from June tenth to June twentieth?
Sincerely,
Griffin Johnson

I wake up around 10:30am, I quickly grab my phone and check my emails. I see the Jessica has responded.

Dear Griffin,
I would love to take care of her! Here is my phone number if you would like to send more information! 310-635-294.
          Take care,
       Jessica Green

I add her in my contacts and give her more information. After we get everything sorted out I finally email Mrs.Abby. One of Sarahs friends that i think she would like to come to her party.

Dear Mrs.Abby,
Sarah is having her fifteenth birthday party this afternoon at 1:30pm! We would love for you to come!
          Sincerely,
   Griffin Johnson

I get an email back straight away. She tells me she is glad to come and i give her our address and more information. Today was going to be a good day.
•Sarahs Pov•
I get up and squint my eyes at the bright light that is coming from the window. "Shut the curtains." i mumble. I turn over to the other side and see jaden sleeping peacefully. "Wake up." I say shoving his arm. He pulls the blanket from me putting it over his head. I yank it off of him and quickly turn away realizing he only has boxers on. "Do you strip when you go to bed or something?! Get pants on." i say blushing a little bit. "Not my fault your room is all hot and sweaty." He grabs his pants and puts them on. "That better?" I slowly turn around. "Would it kill you to put on a shirt?" Jaden laughs a bit. "Ya, i will die. Its called "noshirtia." an incurable condition."' I laugh and we walk downstairs to the smell of waffles and bacon. "Finally i can eat." i say running to the kitchen to grab a piece of bacon. i take a bite and make a tik tok. I use the "you don't need a friend, boy your the man." aka the "feeling whitney." sound, i flim myself eating and dancing a little bit while griffin laughs in the background and caption it "Did i seriously make it to 15...wow" I post the tik tok and set my phone down. "So...What if Hannah came over for a sleepover?" Bryce says walking into the kitchen. "Wait really!!" i get excited because i feel like it has been YEARS since i have seen her. Bryce nods "UM DUH!" i do a little happy dance. Griffin and Jaden laugh. I eat some waffles and check my phone because i am gettin LOADS of happy birthday texts. I see a comment on my tik tok saying "Are you okay? Why are you surprised you made it to 15??" I laugh at the comment and reply. "Im fine, i just do dumb shit." I find it warming she was concerned but funny that they would think i could kill myself. I haven't always been this way, But i made myself promises and i have to keep them alive. "So you go hang out with Sarah, Get ready here is a twenty. Go do shit." Griffin says placing the money in my hand a shewing me away. "Okay geez." I walk back upstairs and get changed I put on my Red Hot Chilli Peppers shirt and ripped jeans. I go back down throw on some shoes and run out the door and my phone in my pocket. "ILL BE WITH SARAH! TEXT ME IF YOU NEED ME!" i yell before shutting the door. I skate over to her house and knock on the door. Hannah answers and steps out hugging me. "How are you!!" she says pulling out of the hug "Good! Can you hangout!" I watch her walk in and talk to her mom. I sit there awkwardly waiting for a answer. "Yes! It took convincing but yes." I smile. "Lets go! PS if you are free you can spend the night." She smiles walks into her house and after about two minutes of her and her mom talking she walks out with a bag. "She said yes!"
We drop off Hannahs bag at the house and go walk around. We make our way to the park. "So are you going to tell me about your wrist?" Hannah says as we sit on the swings. "Long story short. Got hit by a car. fell. snapped wrist." I look at my wrist. "Pretty cool though." Hannah has wide eyes. "A CAR?!" I nod laughing.
•Griffins Pov• (Sarah just left the house.)
"okay we have maybe an hour to get this house ready for a party." I say as all the boys crowd into the kitchen. "Trust me, i can make a party happen by the snap of my fingers ." Bryce says. "Trust me, i know." I start laughing and sarah runs back in the house. "DROPPING OFF HANNAHS BAG!" she yells running back out of the house. "Okay are we one hundred percent sure she is gone." Jaden says. Kio looks out the window. "Yep, we are good." I grab a bunch of party supplies from the closet and we all set up the house. "Do you think she will want rainbow banners or black banners?" Bryce says holding them up. "Does rainbow scream "Dark outerspace"?'" Anthony says in a sarcastic voice. "Right i will go with rainbow." Before he puts up the steamers i take them out of his hand. "The black ones Bryce." He nods. "I mean that works too." 
   We finish setting up the house and Anthony calls Luigi, We even put a party hat on Chop. Everyone arrives and i get a cake that was made by some bakery and set it out with some snacks and a cooler of cokes, sprites and hidden white claws for later. I text Sarah to come back so she can open a couple presents.
  We hear the door open and yell "SURPRISE!" She was shocked and started laughing and hugging us all. "I love you guys." She see Luigi and i see her face light up. "Good Job on making it to fifteen kid!" He says, She also sees Mrs.Abby. "Dont you have kids to take care of?" I hear her say laughing. "Oh shut up." They hug and we eat cake and open presents, i don't think i have ever seen Sarah happier. and i am happy i got to experience this. Adopting her was the best decision i have ever made. I can't wait for court.