And it begins

(didn't put a chapter yesterday in respect to blackout Tuesday and instead posted awareness. Hope you guys understand! Also for that reason i didn't post @purpletomatogirl a birthday wish, I am sorry i hope you had an amazing day! I love you so so so so much ❤️🦋)

I woke up to a loud bang in my door. "What th-" Bryce barged in "THREE MORE DAYS TILL THE QUEENS BIRTHDAY!" He yells. "Some grapes madam." Jaden walks in holding a bowl of grapes. "Im allergic soo..." there faces drop. "Nah im just messing." I grab a grape and eat it. "Why thank you peasants, I will have you pleased to know that my first impression of you as a so called 'hobo' has upgraded to a knight." I say smiling. They all laugh "i am honored." jaden takes a bow. I laugh and get out of my bed. "Here Griff said you could have your phone back." Bryce haded me my phone and i smiled. "Thanks." I unlocked it and posted on instagram, i haven't posted in a LONG time on any social media platform.

sarahjhonson_56

liked by, imgriffinjhonson, joshrichards, jadenhossler and 860,769 otherssarahjhonson_56: k but this orange dot is annoying, petition to make them cover it up

sarahjhonson_56: k but this orange dot is annoying, petition to make them cover it up. 🙋‍♀️
sway.zz: 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
jake.zero: 🤢🤢🤢
sarahjhonson_56: jake.zero, yes i agree the orange spot is gross

I go on tik tok and do the party girl dance, making fun of bryce. and tag him in the caption saying "Can't tell the difference. @brycehall" I also signed petitions for Gorge Floyd, i show Bryce my video making fun of him and he laughs "Spot on." I walk downstairs where i see Jaden and Griffin. "How does if feel being connected back to the world." Jaden says laughing that i didn't have my phone for a good week. "How did it feel getting arrested?" i snap back, I see jaden didn't get the joke. "Im sorry thats kinda mean." He nods and goes on his phone. He types things in and shows me the photo. "I mean you tell me." It goes silent and Bryce looks at the phone. "You where arrested...What a badass." Griffin looks over. "You got arrested??" Jaden reads it off "For a fire arm (pistol) and explosives." Why would he read that off. "Oh but wait, She had to do community service for pranking a piano show and putting a fire cracker inside the piano." His eyes widen. I feel embarrassed, "Can you like not read off things i did in the past. Thank you." I grab a water. "Wait!" Griffin yells. I turn back "What." i say in a harsh tone. "You can tell me anything. I wont judge." I roll my eyes. "Oh fuck off, Stop embarrassing yourself." I walk out the door and start to walk down the street. "Sarah!" Bryce yells after me. He acts like an older brother which i appreciate but right now i am not in the mood. "Can we talk?" He says catching up to me. "What do you want." I keep on walking. "Look Jaden went to far and he should say sorry. But griffin just wants the best and you telling him, and i quote "Fuck off." Is not going to do anything.'" He keeps walking with me, "Yes but it will keep him shocked enough that he will let me leave and i will walk off and we wont speak of it." I say walking faster, "Um you know how toxic that is. You have to speak about you problems." He picks up his pace to walk beside me. "Shush." I say walking even faster to get away from him.

A/n thank you for......100k reads!!!! i love you all so so so much!!! You mean the world to me! I will try to update frequently for you guys but sometimes it is hard so please bare with me. I love you all so so much ❤️🦋 have an amazing day!