chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first fanfic I'll prob will delete it haha
This is what I picture marlow to look like, but up to u how u see her
Enjoy :)
—————————————————
Marlow POV :
I watched the crowd, somber and serious. All looking at the pile of soil sprinkled on top of her. My dad, discreetly letting tears slip from his eyes, trying to keep it together, letting out angry, tearless sighs.
The boys, my dads employees, glancing at me and my dad to offer a look of sympathy.
Relatives, shared this look equally, muttering 'she was the only child of Bruce and Emily's' , that didn't help, it made me sound lonely.

To tell you the truth, I felt it.

Hoppo POV:
I set eyes on Ems grave, I felt numb. I looked around at the sea of black, pouring in to say their respects, and then...Marley.
She looked in shock, shellshocked. Standing their in her black knee length dress, taking it all in. She's only ten, ten and losing her mother. The boys, they knew this would be a hard blow.
I just keep reminding myself of that night, no less than 14 days ago.

The car came around the bend, Marley, Em and myself singing to Mamma Mia, everything was perfect.

Then like slow motion.

The car, rammed into the passenger seat in the front, instantly, Emily was lifeless in front of me. Marlow, looked at me in the eye, her pink frilly top and denim shorts represented her innocence, blood was only slightly sprayed on Emily's door, I hoped Marl couldn't see it. The glass, shattered and thrown across the leather seats, an ident of the metal door on Emily's side.

Smoke, glass and fear replaced happiness in a blink of an eye.

The look, my daughter, Marley gave me, never, ever again will I forget it. She was shocked, her blue eyes rimmed with tears. No noise, just silent tears as sirens diluted the silence.

The look, my wife, Emily gave me or rather by default gave me was one of horror. She was pale, I shook her, searched for a pulse, scrambled through her hair and layed two fingers on her neck.
Nothing, I shouted her name, willing her to come back.

Later on, ambos arrived, Marley was doing fine, the car didn't strike her side. The police came to asses the damage, I went to join the paramedics with Em in the ambo.

I rang Kerrbox, explained what had just happened through angry sighs. Letting out a wince after each sentence. He came and picked Marls up, he just looked me in the eye, sympathetically. As the red and blue lights washed his face erratically, he took Marls by the hand and lead her to his car.

She ran back to me, meeting me at the head of the ambulance.

'I love you Daddy' she cried into my shoulder embraced in a hug.

I replied with what any father would,

'I love you to the moon and back, Marlow'

Now we were here, standing by an array of flowers and succulents, lining my wife's grave. I pursed my lips together and held Marlows hand in mine as we said our speeches.

Marlow got up to speak, her mothers eyes reflected in hers as she spoke, that was the proudest moment I have ever had for my child.

She finished, I let a smile paint my face, a bittersweet smile, that's my daughter, she's so strong.

Marlow layed a single white rose on Emily's grave.

Marlow POV:
I held the white rose I had picked in my hand, white was my mom's favourite colour, she said it could be any colour, that's why it was her favourite, she loved everything and everyone.

I set it on the small gold cross on the wooden coffin, a tear escaped my eye. I gripped my Dads hand,
'I love you to the moon and back mom'
I sighed. How was life meant to go on?