chapter 24

Marlow POV:

After visiting Dad, no more updates to his condition but we all were in a happier mood than yesterday, Jesse and Maxi brought me back to their place to get something to eat and sleep.

We just are sitting in the kitchen talking and enjoying our temporary sleepover we have going on.

'I can't wait to be old enough to move out, have my own apartment with my friends and go to work on the beach'

'Believe me Marls, when I was 17 I moved out and it was a complete shock!' Maxi laughed making microwave noodles

'Yeah, I travelled the world at your age with Koby Abberton. Riding high waves and being a typical Bra Boy' Jesse shrugs his shoulders 'Do not ever get involved with Bra Boys, not at your age, the younger ones now days are sketchy. I've had tip offs from my mates!' He narrows his eyes at me, as if I'd go out with a Bra Boy at 14?

'Okay Dad!' I giggle rolling my eyes watching the microwave closely.

'Well Marls wont need a Bra Boy, she has Jack!' Maxi throws his hands up in the air and side eyes Jesse with a smirk.

'Haha your very funny, we're only 14, but I guess he's pretty cool' I blush which makes the boys laugh

'It's so funny to be on the girls side of things for once!' Maxi chimes in pointing at me

'Yeah well I've watched girlfriend after girlfriend come to the tower, from all the boys! I'm now on the girls side too!' Three beeps proposes that the noodles are ready.

Jesse opens up and let's the steam seep out and takes the three pots of noodles out. Mixes up the packet of seasoning and passes us each one.

'So, whats next Marls? Anymore things to give us heart attacks?' Jesse says between mouthfuls

'You know better than me! I have no clue, things just happen, like without warning' I shrug and eat my noodles, twisting them around the small fork.

'Oh so should a magical force add things to your personal planner now?' Maxi pushes me playfully in a sarcastic way.

'A girl can dream!' I roll my eyes and hop off my seat to get a drink of water.

'So, just so you know, all the boys saw your little touchy feely boyfriend today!' The boys purse their lips together and pretend to kiss before looking at me before their lips touch.

'Your kidding! Watch the water for gods sake!' I chug my water and set the empty glass down beside the sink.

'First kiss! You'll remember these moments till your your Dads age!' I look away embarrassed and go to sit back on my seat.

11.21pm

'I have work tomorrow, do you wanna go training tomorrow at lunch? The lifeguard challenge is in a week!' I point at the unhealthy noodles sitting before us

'Yeah sure, well board paddle and soft sand run for awhile.' Jesse says throwing his empty noodle pot in the bin.

'Okay right boys, I'm heading to the hay, see you at 5.30am!' I put one arm around each of their necks and twirl backwards.

'Goodnight munchkin, Marls, Marts, Marley, Marlow, Marlington' Maxi goes off and names out all of my nicknames.

Time skip:

5.30am

The monotonous sound of my phone alarm is blaring into my soul. I turn over and hit the off button, looking up to the grey ceiling, I hop out of bed and slide across the cold flooring to grab my hairbrush.

let me be free ✨Bondi Rescueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें