Chapter 1

Okay so i'm not very good at writing and haven't planned the story out properly so it's probably not gonna be very good but yolo.
I'm gonna be alternating between the different characters POVs but it's mainly going to be based around Louis and Harry.
——————————————————
Louis' POV
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm telling me to wake up which was weird because it's a saturday and I never wake up early on a Saturday. As I reached for my phone to dismiss the alarm I realised that it was actually a phone call. If anyone was calling at 7am then it must be important so I answered it. Deep down I always wanted it to be Haz calling me but that hadn't happened for years and I doubted that it would happen for a long time.

"Hello?", I answered with an extremely croaky voice.
"Only just woken up? I expect better from you Louis."
I let out a sigh because I could recognise that voice anywhere, it was Simon. It's bad enough having to talk to Simon but talking to him in the morning? It's like he was trying to punish me.
"What do you want", I replied in an unimpressed tone.
"There's a meeting in my office a 2pm, make sure you're there and don't turn up late. Don't fuck this up"
"And you couldn't have waited until at least ten o'clock to deliver this news?"
"Don't push it Tomlinson, this could be a big thing"
"I bet it's an even bigger thing for you" i muttered back to him through the phone.
"Stop being gobby, you're lucky enough tha-" and then i hung up. Sometimes you can only handle so much of Simon.

Within a matter of seconds i was getting a call back from him, doesn't he understand that i'm not in the mood? i let it ring for a few more seconds before swiping on my phone screen to accept the call. I could already hear Simon ranting as i lifted the phone up to my ear.

I tried my best to ignore simon as i couldn't care less about what he had to say however a few words slipped through. One direction reunion.
"What was that?" i exclaimed.
"I said we are going to be discussing the details of the One direction reunion. Don't you listen?" Simon replied.
"Shut up Simon," i said through a large huff.
I could tell that he was about to give me a lecture about respect so i quickly hung up. This time there was no call back.

I set a new alarm on my phone for 10 o'clock and tried to get back to sleep. Except I couldn't, too many thoughts were circling my mind. You would probably expect these thoughts to be about Simons little meetings but instead they were about Harry. After every phone call I get, I'm always left thinking about what I would say if that were harry that called and if i should call him. I always get the same conclusion, no. But i can't help myself from thinking about it.

As I clearly couldn't get back to sleep I decided to get up and have some breakfast. As I sat down at the table with a bowl of cocoa pops, i unlocked my phone to scroll through social media. The first photo that came up was of somebody making avocado on toast. How i hate those damn avocados.

———————————————————
Okay so that's the end of the first chapter. The first couple of chapters are gonna be quite short and boring but i promise that it will get better.
I'll try and do updates daily but idk.