Chapter 16

Louis' POV

i only got three hours of sleep last night but that and a few cans of red bull was enough to last me until after the concert.

i got out of my bunk and got changed, harry and niall were still asleep but ziam were already awake. i noticed that ziam's bottom bunk wasn't made whereas the top one was, if they're gonna sleep in the same bunk they might aswell put some effort into not making it obvious.

once i had gotten changed i made myself a cup of tea and sat down, i scrolled through twitter a bit before realising that some photos of me and eleanor had gotten out. i know that was simons plan all along but i still hated it.

not too long after i finished my tea i noticed that niall and zayn were sat down next to me and were squabbling about something or other. i wasn't interested in what they were arguing about until i realised that they had harry's phone in their hands. when i tried to ask them what they were doing they just told me it was none of my business. i looked up to liam to see if he knew but he just gave me and them a look of disapproval. what did i do wrong?

after about another hour we arrived at our venue in scotland, Celtic park. harry was now awake. we all got off of the bus, harry first and me last. we stood and got greeted by many people and the chairman of Celtic FC (the owner of the stadium). i spoke to him a bit and he said that he might be able to get me in to play in one of their friendlies which would be amazing. but now was the time to focus on music not football.

we crept past fans into the stadium and saw our stage, it has been a while since i had performed on a stage this big. this was the coolest stage ever, it had ramps, steps and even a mini trampoline. the trampoline was hidden behind a tiny ledge, i'm guessing this was so the fans couldn't see it and we could surprise them.

we went through our ' choreography ' which was pointless because we would end up just doing what we wanted anyway but oh well. it was now two hours until the concert and so we needed to get changed and get our hair done. obviously we did just that, obviously.

after getting caught and taken away from our skateboards, me and zayn got taken to the dressing rooms by paul, i know he has to do that but why can't he let us live a little?

after a lot of preparation it was time for the concert. when the lights dimmed in the stadium and music started playing the fans started screaming louder than ever. they might even be more excited than us.

here we go. i've got this.

—————————————————————

next chapters gonna be interesting, i'm going to try and update as soon as possible, this was just a filler chapter really.

thanks for reading and voting :)