Chapter 14

Louis' POV

I left the studio 20 minutes ago and i was already half way to the restaurant. when i got there i walked through the big double doors with confidence, if i was going to have to fake my happiness i might as well put effort into it. i walked up to the little podium where a worker was stood to find where my table was.

"i've got a reservation under the name Calder"
"ah yes right this way sir"

i wasn't really dressed for a restaurant as i was only wearing tracksuit bottoms and a hoodie but i quite frankly couldn't care less. the worker took me past everyone and into a separate room where there was a pianist and roughly 5 other tables. 3 of them were occupied, 1 by eleanor. i thanked the worker with a smile before sitting down opposite eleanor. she seemed quite happy but i was the complete opposite.

i don't think eleanor can actually get it through her dumb head that i don't like women and i especially don't like her. she knows that i'm being forced to go out with her but she just doesn't want to accept it. the entire time she was trying to seduce me, it makes me feel sick.

she spoke to me for the entire duration of the dinner and i would just grunt or nod my head every now and then. even though i really didn't want to be there some good did come out if this 'date', free food. i knew that this dinner would come out if simons bill so i got the most expensive things i could. it's not like it would effect him, he's loaded, but if i do it enough it would piss him off.

we spent 3 hours sat at the table and i was eager to get out so the second i finished dessert i stood up, said my goodbyes and then made a run for it. the date would have been perfect if it was with harry.

once i got home i flopped down next to clifford and took out my phone. i opened twitter and was surprised by all of the tweets i had been mentioned in, as i read through some of them i realised that the tickets for the tour went on sale today. i looked at the poster for the tour to see what it was going to be called when i realised that it said that the tour would be starting a week from now. Simon just doesn't know how to do anything without overworking us does he? we would need to put 150% effort in now if we wanted this tour to be good for the fans.

after stress eating a little bit something hit me. my plan is now ruined. i immediately called liam, he is the only one who would be able to help me now.

———————————————————————

wtf people actually commented

this chapters a little bit mysterious as i'm trying not to give too much away abt louis' thoughts.

thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. i'm trying to update as often as possible.