Chapter 3

Louis' POV

I set my phone down on the kitchen counter while i cleaned my bowl and put it in the cupboard. Loads of people wait for their dishes to stack up before they clean them but i clean it right away. It was probably because mum used to always tell me to do it that way.

I was just drying the bowl and the spoon when my phone started to erupt with notifications. My twitter notifications hadn't suddenly been turned back on had they?

I put the ceramic bowl back in the cupboard with all of the other bowls from the same set and headed over to my phone. I'm always scared when my phone starts going off like this because for all i know my phone number could have gotten leaked to the world.

I picked up my phone and pressed the power button. My phone screen lit up and i could see that most of my notifications were coming from whatsapp. i put in my password while praying silently that somebody hadn't leaked me number. As my lock screen lifted up to reveal what all of these messages were i felt nervous. I was eager to know what the hell was going on.

I looked down at my phone and noticed many familiar names. Liam has put us in group chats. Not just one group chat, multiple group chats. I was relieved that nothing bad had happened but i was also annoyed that my phone was now going to keep reminding me about all the pain that's about to come back around to me in a few hours.

I guess i deserved it. I was after all the one who called off the relationship, even though there was a lot of pressure from management to do it.

I clicked on the first group chat to see who was in it.
You
Haz
Nialler
Payno
Zain

I'm not brilliant on my phone so i don't change names very much. The lads' names have been the same in my phone for the last 7-8 years. I think it was about time for a change. I kept Liam and Nialls the same but changed Harry's and Zayn's.

I changed haz to harry because it didn't feel right saying or reading his nickname after what happened. I changed Zain to Zayn. Me and zayn used to be quite close and so he let me put his real name in my phone not his stage name (he used to get very defensive when it came to names). Again it didn't feel right as me and zayn hadn't talked as much as we promised each other we would.

Now I read through the users in the group chat and it said.
You
harry
nialler
payno
zayn

Now that i was satisfied with all of the names in my phone i decided to see what the actual messages were. There were a lot of them.

I scrolled right to the top where it said
Payno added you to group chat
Of course Liam was the one who created the group chat.
As i slowly scrolled down i noticed that most of the messages were from Liam with the odd message from Niall and Zayn every here and there. Harry hadn't said anything yet, neither had i. i wasn't completely sure whether i wanted to message or not.

I swiped down from the top of my screen to read the time. It was already 9 o'clock, only 4 hours to go.

————————————————————
Only one person has actually read this so far so i don't know why i'm writing this as if it's a really popular story but oh well.

I'm sorry for terrible grammar and punctuation ://

Anyway if anyone is reading this please vote :)

I try to upload daily