Chapter 15

there's a bit of a time jump now, it's the start of their tour :)

————————————————————

Harry's POV

The short amount of time leading up to the tour flew by. i was no where near prepared for this.

i met all of the crew, management and the rest of the boys in a random car park that was very hidden away. if you were a passerby it might have looked a bit dodgy. oh well.

our tour was starting off in scotland so that's where we were about to be heading off to. me and the other boys climbed onto the bus and dumped our stuff onto the junk bunk. i used to protest when everyone (mainly louis) created the junk bunk all those years ago but i slowly grew to love it. sometimes it's just too hard to stay organised.

niall was acting like a child and called his bunk first. the rest of us weren't that fussed about where going to sleep so we casually decided where we wanted to go. there were only 6 bunks and 2 of them were taken so it's not like we had to think about it a lot. i took the higher bunk above the junk bunk and across from me was louis, below him was niall and the other two bunks belonged to zayn and liam. i didn't care to find out who took what bunk with liam and zayn because i could tell they'd be sleeping in the same one within days.

it was early so we all decided to get into our bunks and go to sleep.

i looked over at louis who was just staring into space. when he snapped out of his trance his eyes made their way over to mine. the second i tried to communicate with him he looked away and pulled his curtain across. i don't know why he keeps avoiding me but if he hasn't changed by our first show i'm going to have to do something about it.

it had been about an hour, possibly an hour and half, i couldn't sleep. louis was also awake and humming a tune, i'd never heard it before so i assumed that it was a song he was writing.

"is that a new song louis? it sounds amazing"
"thanks" he muttered back to me before becoming silent. i sighed to myself and started to think about all of the possible reasons why louis could be acting different. i wondered about if it was something i said, if someone else said something, if the other boys had noticed it and so many more things but before i could answer my own questions i was asleep.

—————————————————————

i have absolutely no update schedule so i'm sorry about that haha.

i haven't uploaded in a while to i might update again in a couple of hours once i've had some sleep.

some exciting stuffs gonna happen soon so bare with me :)