Chapter 7

Louis' POV

The second he left the room my eyes filled up with tears and my vision went blurry. I fell back down on the bed while the tears streamed down my face. I fucked everything up and it's hard enough to live with myself let alone with him in the house rubbing it in. He's definitely moved on by now.

Although it was probably only half five i fell asleep. It was probably for the best as i hadn't gone to sleep before 3am for the last year or so.

I woke up and it was still dark outside. i checked my phone and it said 4am, i guess that's what i get for messing up me sleep schedule.

I got up and put my most comfortable tracksuit bottoms on and took my shirt off. It was summer so it was quite warm and therefore i didn't want to wear a shirt around the house.

I walked downstairs freely now i knew that the boys were gone. I went into the kitchen and got a glass of water. I stood by the back door and looked out into my back garden. I didn't really know what i was looking at but i didn't look away. Just as i started to walk back upstairs i heard a noise coming from the lounge. My first thought was that it was clifford - my dog - as he likes to sleep in there but he was in the kitchen with me a few moments ago.

I crept onto the lounge and quickly turned on the light. somebody was in there but i didn't have enough time to work out who, i just went with my instincts and threw water over them. I have no clue why this is the first thing that i think to do.

Once i look around the room i realise that all of the boys are in the room. All of them sound asleep except for harry.

It took me a moment to realise that i had just thrown my glass over water over harry's head and that he was now stood still unsure of what to do.

"oh shit i'm so sorry ha- mate," treating him as a friend was the first step to getting over him. That's what Lottie said anyway. "Come with me i'll get you a towel or something."

"yeah sure, thanks lou... ee."

I could tell that he was trying not to call me lou after i flipped out on him yesterday.

I walked up the stairs to find a towel and he followed. I opened a cupboard and took out a towel then handed it to him.

"your shirts a bit wet, do you want to borrow one of mine while it dries out?"
"uh yeah if that's alright with you"

Yet again i walked and he followed. There was an awkward silence. We went into my room and he sat down on my bed while i went into the closet. I came out a matter of seconds later with the biggest t-shirt i could find. Although i don't like to admit it I am a lot smaller than haz- harry.

As i walked out of the closet i saw myself in a mirror. I was shirtless. I don't know why but when i'm around harry, being shirtless feels like i'm completely naked so i headed back into the closet to get a shirt for myself.

I walked out with my eyes glued to the floor, when i looked up i saw a shirtless harry. Suddenly I had a mini flashback to when we were going out. I could feel myself start to shake with anger as i started thinking about how i messed everything up again. Before i knew it i was running down the staircase and sulking on a stool in the kitchen.

—————————————————————

This is such a rushed chapter so i'll try and improve it tomorrow.

Thank you for reading :)