Chapter 4

Harry's POV

I scrolled through social media on my phone for what felt like days. I was reading all of the tweets under the '#OneDirectionReunion' for a bit of encouragement to go the meeting today. It was mental how many fans still wanted the band to get back together after all of these years.

As I tried to scroll back up to a tweet that i saw earlier and wanted to revisit i accidentally pulled down the screen to my notification centre. My phone was on do not disturb so none of my notifications came through but i had a lot of them. I clicked on one and it took me over onto whatsapp to view a group chat that Liam made. It consisted of Me, Niall, Zayn, Liam (obviously) and Lou.

I scrolled down reading the odd message here and there and noticed that Louis had messaged. It was only a smiley face replying to Liam saying that he was excited to see us again but it managed to make the butterflies in my stomach come back to life.

I couldn't really tell if i was looking forward to this meeting or not. One part of my head was telling me that i was going to regret going, the other half was telling me that i would regret not going. I needed to stop listening to these persuasive voices in my head. I was going and that's that.

1 hour and 30 minutes until i had to leave.

———————————————————

So next chapter is gonna be the meeting ahh.

My writings pretty bad and the chapters are short but i don't want to bore you with unnecessary paragraphs.

Also happy birthday eleanor <33