Chapter 30

Harry's POV

i was gobsmacked. i knew the basics of what happened: we got into a crash, louis broke up with me after. but i didn't know what happened to that extent.

"lou" i said as i saw a tear roll down his cheek.
"sorry, just tough for me you know?"
"yeah, you don't need to apologise" i said as i wiped his tear away with my thumb.

there was a silence for a few seconds before i blurted out the craziest thing.

"let's get married"

i didn't know whether to take it back or not so i just sat there waiting for a reaction.

"i- haz- that's a really big thing, i mean, we've haven't been back together for that long and-"

i was going to take it back, i promise i was, but something came over me.

"yeah we might have only just got back together but we never stopped loving eachother. that's what marriage is about right? love? i love you, you love me, we have loved eachother for 10 years no matter what kept us apart. we still love eachother. isn't that a sign? we can wait a few years, heck we could do it now, all i know is that i want to marry you. i want to be with you for the rest of my life and i want to make it official." i took louis' favourite ring of mine off of my finger and held it as i jumped off the bed and dropped down to one knee. "let's not allow anyone to keep us apart any longer. louis william tomlinson, will you marry me?"

it took about 20 seconds to realise what i had just done. i felt stupid, i felt dumb and stupid and dumb. what was i doing? i was just about to stand back up when louis finally spoke.

"okay"

——————————————————————

i was gonna just end this story but i went through editing it and i guess i want to carry it on so that's what i'm doing

i know my update schedule is terrible and i'm not a very good writer but i'll try my best

there will probably be about 10 chapters left, maybe less maybe more. i'm not sure yet.

anyways thanks for reading