Chapter 12

Louis' POV

i wanted to unsend the message but i couldn't, it had already been delivered and harry was already typing his reply. i felt my phone vibrate and was hesitant to look at it. he probably wants nothing to do with me, that's what i deserve. after minutes of debating with myself whether i should look at my phone or not i got another message. this was the tipping point. i peeked at my phone and luckily everything was positive.

you
hey, i was wondering if you could maybe call me later? :)

harry
yeah sure, i'd like that :) xx
what time? xx

you
about 7?

before harry could reply i turned off my phone, i needed this time to think about what i was gonna talk about with harry. i couldn't mess this up.

it was now 6:56pm. i still hadn't really thought about what to say to harry, i just wanted to hear his voice. as each minute passed i worried more and more about if this phone call would be awkward or if he might think of me differently because of what i said earlier. before i knew it i was talking to harry and telling him what i said earlier wasn't true. great, another lie to add onto the list.

"hey harry"
"hey louis, i need to tell you something"
"same, ill go first. i just wanted to that i didn't mean what i said earlier, i don't know what came over me"
"oh"
he sounded disappointed
"so what did you want to tell me haz?"
i hadn't called him haz in years, it clearly didn't have the same effect on him as he used to giggle every time i said it.
"oh don't worry lou"
i guess he returned the favour.
"oh okay"

we proceeded to talk about pretty much everything that was going on. i ended up crying as we started talking about mum and fizzy. even over the phone harry knew how to comfort me, that's what i love about him.

we spoke for hours before we decided to facetime. well it wasn't a proper face time because i have an android but it was a whatsapp video call. we ended up falling asleep on call and both waking up to an incoming call from liam.

we joined only to see that niall was also on the call, i didn't know where zayn was but before i knew it he walked into the same room liam was in. they don't know that we know but we all know that they have a thing, they just refuse to tell us.

liam rambled on for a while before telling us that we had to meet at the studio at 10 o'clock. liam and zayn agreed to picking up nialler which left me to pick up harry. this was really inconvenient because usually i like to turn up either just on time or a little bit late but harry always gets everywhere early and i didn't want to ruin his reputation.

before i knew it ziam and niall had left the group call and me and harry were the only two left. i gave him an awkward smile before hanging up. i hated myself for talking to him all night, i've already ruined our relationship so i don't want to get too close to him and ruin our friendship as well. i wish things were easier.

—————————————————————

i don't really have anything to write here for this chapter so just thanks for reading! :)