chapter 24

Harry's POV

today couldn't have gone better.

we stayed up pretty much all night just talking. if it was with anyone else then i would have dozed off but louis is just so interesting, even if he's not saying anything i find him interesting. he told me about the accident and how that (and management) drove him to break up with me. he told me about his family, he started to get emotional so we cuddled while talking about this. we talked about all of our solo careers and about the band. we talked about our entire existence. i said that i think there's an parallel universe where everyone's the same but a little bit nicer; louis said that he thinks there's a parallel universe where everything's the same but you can block people so that they can't bother you in real life or online. i laughed at this. finally we talked about how much we missed each other before drifting off to sleep. we must have stayed up to at least 4am, i was a bit tired but louis seemed perfectly fine.

i woke up this morning with an empty bed next to me and a cup of tea to my right. how does louis always seem to know when i'm going to wake up? for all he knows the tea could have gone cold. i sat back in bed and started sipping at the tea it was hot but not hot enough to burn my mouth. in other words, perfect. i turned on the tv and put on one of the music channels. the backstreet boys was playing.

i sat there bobbing my head a long to the rhythm of the song until i felt the mattress dip down, i looked to my left and there was lou.

"backstreet boys, very nice" he said in approval. i just giggled and kissed him on the cheek. after a while of just being sat not saying anything, appreciating the music louis said something.

"haz, i'm gonna tell you something"
"what is it?" i said now intrigued.
"promise not to get mad?"
"i promise" i said trying not to show that i was now nervous.
"simon called. he- he said that people saw us out together yesterday and so... ineedtogoonadatewitheleanor." i tried not to get mad because i know it isn't his fault but it's so hard when she got to be with him in public instead of me for all that time.
"fine"
"fine?"
"yeah fine, i know you can't do anything about it so i guess it's fine"
"thank you so much for understanding haz" he said before pecking my lips. that wasn't enough so i pulled him in for another kiss. it started off sweet but before i knew it we were snogging and he was on top of me. we soon got interrupted by a few bangs on the door and the voice of an irish man.

"get your fat asses out of bed and come down for breakfast, we aren't allowed in without you two" we chuckled and quickly got up to let niall in, it's never good to ignore him when he's hungry. i opened the door and he winked at me while saying
"what've you two been up to, your hairs a bit messed up h"
"um i just woke up" i said with a voice crack, who knew a 26 year old could have a voice crack?
"okay whatever you say"

louis was already changed so that just left me to get ready. i put on some black joggers and a black tpwk hoodie and some trainers before the 3 of us headed downstairs to meet up with liam and zayn to get some food.

nothing that interesting happened after that except for the fact that me and louis were holding hands under the table which gave me butterflies. i'm pretty sure nialls figured us out already but zayn and liam are clueless.

———————————————————————

pretty much just a filler chapter

thanks to everyone who's been reading, voting and commenting :))